MoP Resto Druid Symbolis

Not sure if i spelled it right (my bad; moving on). What class will you use yours on and for what spell? I would probably go for an AoE spell since im low on those or maybe a strong pally spell.

Mage. All I need is blink

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holywrath View Post
    Mage. All I need is blink
    Hmm don't druids get a teleport spell like blink?
    And i think the Symbiosis would work the same as Dark Simulacrum (or however u spell it lol), u need to time it right.
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    Hmm don't druids get a teleport spell like blink?
    And i think the Symbiosis would work the same as Dark Simulacrum (or however u spell it lol), u need to time it right.
    No. It lasts for an hour through death, and grants the druid and the target one ability from the other.
    It won't be like Dark Simulacrum.

There will be ONE fixed spell-ability from each of the 34 different specs in-game depending on the druid's spec. So 34x 4 Druid Specs = There will be 136 fixed abilities you can get for one hour depending on YOUR spec and the TARGET'S spec.

theoretical example: Boomkin -> Arcane mage => Gets Arcane Barrage and gives Moonfire (spell copies, no one will lose an ability)

Thats what I understand from the tooltip and from Blue posts.

I think it's only up to 44 abilities for the Druid. What you get depends on your spec, not the targets and vice versa. So at most, there'll be 34 abilites that are given out as well, though i could see repeats, especially for "pures".(Do we really need three different abilites for rogues?)

I can't wait to see what this does for us. I'm concerned though, while it's absolutely the neatest thing I have seen about Mists yet, it runs the rush of being insanely OP. Now, I don't mind being OP, but since everyone will QQ about it, I'm afraid that this may become part of how rest druids (for example) are balanced. i.e. we get one really good specs from healer x and if we won't raid with one of them (in say a 10-man) we will be far weaker than if we did. That concerns me. It also makes me think that we will ether only get utility spells or that it will be a weak version of that spell, or something else that will make the ability ok, but no big deal.

Only time will tell though. I wouldn't suggest getting your hopes up too high though, it will probably not be nearly as cool as we would like.