Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Question How do you rate the Sith Inquisitor story-line? *Spoilers*

Hey guy's, I finally finished up the Sith Inquisitor story-line videos on YouTube, and looking back on it, it was really enjoyable. The last battle was really epic and you end up in a position of power... but my only wonder is, where can it possibly go from here? The only next step up is emperor?

What do you guy's think we might see happen in future class quest updates (expansions, major content updates etc)?

If you didn't see the Sith Inquisitor ending/entire story, but came here wanting spoilers then feel free to watch the series on Extreme's channel, heres a link to the final episode (ending).

You don't rise that fast without making enemies. Plenty of stories that can involve arcane force rituals, threats to your power base, and expanding your influence.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

My favorite part was all the stuff with Ashara, playing with her emotions and tricking her into following you.

10+ Year Old Account
    The best part was all the stuff that happens to Khem Val. In some ways I felt like his character grew more over the course of the story than mine did.

It would be wonderful to complete it. My last part on dark council after u beat darth whatever his name is for the last time is bugged

Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    The best part was all the stuff that happens to Khem Val. In some ways I felt like his character grew more over the course of the story than mine did.
    I agree with this especially since, initially, he comes off as a "ME KILL NAOW!!" kind of guy. I'm working on getting my affection up with all my companions so I can see their stories. Really interested in seeing Xalek. That said, I loved that story. Act II kind dragged a bit and was my least favourite of the three, but overall, good twists, interesting characters and my own apprentice! Perhaps they will try to kill us later on in a new content storyline....

As for next steps, we'll pull a Malgus and do what he did haha. Don't want to spoil that but some of you know

Deleted
    Personally, I enjoyed the SI storyline immensely. Also think there is plenty of room to expand it, if BW ever dedicates themselves to it. The force has endless possibilities and secrets that an inquisitor can explore.

Deleted
    It was really cool, very well-orchestrated storyline with some great twists along the way. I was totally baffled right around when Zash turned out to be an old hag who had you collecting all of the artifacts just so she could steal your body too, that was just... amazing.

Romancing Grayson Hunt Andronikos Revel made it all even better too, awesome character with an awesome voice actor. I need to start building affection with my other companions for their storylines if/when I resub though, people keep saying it's a good set of story arcs to explore.

I didn't care for the Sith Inquisitor's story

It tried to have plot twists, but was entirely too predictable, for a story that relies on plot twists. The ending was cool, but it was pointless, because it was just a victory over an idiot that wanted to kill you for an arbitrary reason that had nothing to do with either of your character's
    Rest In Peace, World of Warcraft. Subscriber count doesn't matter, WoW has been dead in spirit for a while
    Rest In Peace, Star Wars the Old Republic. SWTOR is a fun RPG, but a bad MMO

I didnt like all the ghostbuster stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by tangerine View Post
    Yeah, that was... disappointing
    Rest In Peace, World of Warcraft. Subscriber count doesn't matter, WoW has been dead in spirit for a while
    Rest In Peace, Star Wars the Old Republic. SWTOR is a fun RPG, but a bad MMO

Korriban and Dromund Kaas was cool, the ending rocked and really felt epic.
    But in between? meh, not that good in my opinion, I can understand why poeple see the inquisitor storyline was the worst one in this game.
    A lot of the story parts on some planete felt very much constructed, quesh for instance was really a joke, or tatooine. a few were very good, like nar shadaa, but on most planete the planet storyline was besser than the inquisitor stoyline. my opinion.

I would have liked to see more politics, making allies or backstabbing rather than all that ghosthunting.

For future expansions, I would actually like to see more companion questlines like Khem Val's. Gotta say I thought it was cooler than my own plotline especially with the possession. As far as I know, all the companions other than your first one don't really give you real questlines, just dialogues as your affection improves.

I loved it! Was I the only one that trusted Zash? After you kill the Darth at the end, the codex entry mentions the council members are always making alliances and expanding their power over one another, so that is likely to be the future aim; control of the dark council to become a pseudo-emperor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tangerine View Post
    I think it was a nice idea but was stretched a bit too thin. Fewer ghosts would have done the job imo but ofc they had to extend the story arch somehow to include all the planets.

Quote Originally Posted by Udderpowered View Post
    I loved it! Was I the only one that trusted Zash?
    Probably

But doesn't the old old proverb teach us that it takes one to know one? I always figured that all the talk about "we" in conjunction with "power" was a load of baloney. But then again, I'm pretty twisted myself.

Deleted
    Personally I found the Inq storyline to be the weakest of the 4 empire stories by quite a large margin (and from what I have currently seen of the republic 4 stories, weaker than those as well), It does have a few good moments though, but for the most part it felt highly predictable and like they just rushed the storyline. If I had to describe the story it would be a giant game of intergalactic Pacman where you overdose on eating ghosts and have to go find an ancient Rakata dialysis machine.

I also found that companion input (apart from Khem Val) seems to be very low compared to say the Bounty Hunter line where your companions are always chatting about what you are doing and ways to handle situations, though this may just be me but I felt Talos and Xalek may have not even been on my ship as they contributed nothing to the storyline after joining you.

I also felt the planet flow was very dis-jointed compared to other class stories especially with back tracking to previous planets.

I liked it until Chapter one.

Seeing all 4 stories it is indeed the one i liked the least, IA being #1 and SW being #2 on the empire side.

i dunno the end wasnt all that great kinda boring

Quote Originally Posted by Udderpowered View Post
    I loved it! Was I the only one that trusted Zash?
    I hated her. Then she bought me a ship. We were gonna be BFFs Finally finished up Khem's story, gave her the boot for betraying me.

I actually went and helped a guildy beat the Zash encounter when he was having trouble with it, and really enjoyed watching those cutscenes again. Man, I had forgotten how ugly she truly was.

Deleted
    I liked it a lot, but I was kinda disappointed with the last planet bits and the whole ending part. The bad guy running away multiple times etc.