Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    With my gear set (2pc T12 2pc T13), I've found MWC + ICM to both sim and perform better than WoU + MWC or WoU + ICM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know much about the numbers, but I get the feel ICM might work better with a trinketsetup that DOESN'T have MWC in it becuase of the hasteprocs potentially lowering your meta CD so much. Don't know though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gaga View Post
    Mages are balanced. It's just that they aren't balanced for Azeroth.

Deleted
    Since I think my question is somewhat relevant to this thread, might as well ask it here. I don't have MWC on my second lock, how does that change my rotation priority/pet selection as demo? Do I still pet twist for Demon Soul/Meta? If not, which pet do I stick with?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Healarious View Post
    Since I think my question is somewhat relevant to this thread, might as well ask it here. I don't have MWC on my second lock, how does that change my rotation priority/pet selection as demo? Do I still pet twist for Demon Soul/Meta? If not, which pet do I stick with?
    If you don't have MWC you don't pet twist, and you don't save Meta to stack with other cooldowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Muschi View Post
    I don't know much about the numbers, but I get the feel ICM might work better with a trinketsetup that DOESN'T have MWC in it becuase of the hasteprocs potentially lowering your meta CD so much. Don't know though.
    As I say, I simmed it and tested it and found this not to be the case. There seems to be this huge tendency for people to greatly overestimate, and thus overstate the proc rate of Impeding Doom.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2012-01-18 at 11:14 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    If you don't have MWC you don't pet twist, and you don't save Meta to stack with other cooldowns.
    So I just stick with the pup as my pet?

Quote Originally Posted by Healarious View Post
    So I just stick with the pup as my pet?
    On the pull you start with Felguard(Demon Soul) but after you Soulburn:Felhunter you stick with him the rest of the fight, I'd say the only way to call Felguard into fight again it's on Yor'Saj for AOE( Felstorm).

Quote Originally Posted by Sepharoth View Post
    They are when there are facts that make them wrong. I can say, in my opinion, that blanket is red, then someone says, no that blanket is scarlet, to prove which one of us is right, you go to the blanket's catalogue, and you see that the blanket is indeed scarlet, so my opinion is wrong.
    And that opinion of yours comes from where? The huge amount of simulations you did to prove it?
    Quote Originally Posted by mitbrandir View Post
    Its an OPINON , Opinions are NEVER wrong.
    I have tried it in game. yes i did not do any sims that's why i said in my opinion only. it is not a scientific fact.
    there has been a LOT of trolls growing up here as i see it. AND i just couldn't stop realising how sad it is guys.If you wanna boost your ego with a game do it in your room, alone, away from internet. I am trying to share my experiences in game and toughts i have done nothing to offend you guys or deserve such attitude from you. I am typing here in mmo-champion because i think members here are mature. Not sarcastic, childish, offensive... Mature.
    Last edited by Evsizpire; 2012-01-18 at 11:45 AM.
    I'm either too drunk or not drunk enough...

They are when there are facts that make them wrong. I can say, in my opinion, that blanket is red, then someone says, no that blanket is scarlet, to prove which one of us is right, you go to the blanket's catalogue, and you see that the blanket is indeed scarlet, so my opinion is wrong.
    Scarlet = red

/argument

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by David Cavalheiro View Post
    On the pull you start with Felguard(Demon Soul) but after you Soulburn:Felhunter you stick with him the rest of the fight, I'd say the only way to call Felguard into fight again it's on Yor'Saj for AOE( Felstorm).
    Aight, thanks a lot mate, and you too Jessicka.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evsizpire View Post
    I have tried it in game. yes i did not do any sims that's why i said in my opinion only. it is not a scientific fact.
    there has been a LOT of trolls growing up here as i see it. AND i just couldn't stop realising how sad it is guys.If you wanna boost your ego with a game do it in your room, alone, away from internet. I am trying to share my experiences in game and toughts i have done nothing to offend you guys or deserve such attitude from you. I am typing here in mmo-champion because i think members here are mature. Not sarcastic, childish, offensive... Mature.
    When you say stuff like you said, that is utterly wrong, you can confuse some people with doubts and lead them to mistakes, so we are "sarcastic, childish, offensive" because telling you to fuck off is considered rude.

---------- Post added 2012-01-18 at 02:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Psychadous View Post
    Scarlet = red

/argument
    They are radiations with a different wavelength, so no, they aren't equal.

Queue up for ultrax and test it in a real raid environment.