Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaphiste View Post
    Lol at the people who didn't subscribe on 20th December. The servers are unresponsive because a million people just like you now can't log in and are now spamming the servers to subscribe. Just gonna have to wait it out I guess!
    i tried setting up a sub for the last three days...it never worked for me ... sent a Ticket to Bioware CS but naturally no reply so far ...

if they cant sort out their shit they should simply extend grace period for a couple of days ...

We want payment option queues!! ;-)

Jesus guys calm down, i'm sure it will be fixed pretty soon. Go out side or something for a bit.

27 days playtime left and i cant even write in those forums now ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    You're full of shit honey.

Quote Originally Posted by Toccs View Post
    Jesus guys calm down, i'm sure it will be fixed pretty soon. Go out side or something for a bit.
    It's cold outside.

Quote Originally Posted by adnre View Post
    27 days playtime left and i cant even write in those forums now ?
    Cause you didnt set up an active subscription or used a game card?

DAMN U BIOWARE!! /RAGE OUIT, IM NEVER PLAYING YOUR GAME AGAIN!! IM GOING BACK TO WOW!!

jk, guess i'll head to bed and wait till tomorrow to subscribe when the site is not so busy because this game is so damn fun!!

BTW to hell with wow im so burnt out from it after playing it for 6 yrs, I rather go pull weeds in my backyard and get my herbalism up to 450, I would enjoy that way more :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nev12 View Post
    It's cold outside.
    If you live in the UK I’ll let you off heh, seriously though I’m sure it’s EA's top priority right now to fix it.

I have this problem, i'm trying to set up a subscription but the page just won't load. I'm too used to WoW website, because SWTOR's is diabolical.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebone45 View Post
    jk, guess i'll head to bed and wait till tomorrow to subscribe when the site is not so busy because this game is so damn fun!!
    around here its midday...going to bed is not an option ... :-)

Quote Originally Posted by mcriley View Post
    Cause you didnt set up an active subscription or used a game card?
    why the heck should i do that if i want to try it out for a month and have 27 days left now? they cant be serious
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    You're full of shit honey.

Quote Originally Posted by Rage Quit View Post
    I have this problem, i'm trying to set up a subscription but the page just won't load. I'm too used to WoW website, because SWTOR's is diabolical.
    Should have seen WoW's when it first released, its no different.

this is what I get for shocking Vette so much, I cant help it I enjoy it so much

EA's top priority
    Doubt that comforts most people.

Okidoki - the site has pretty much been lagging out for quite a while now and being unable to even look at payment methods.
    Do they have something like iDEAL as a method? If not, I as a Dutchy without a creditcard am pretty screwed.

And yes, to slacky to go out for a game-card atm.

Quote Originally Posted by adnre View Post
    why the heck should i do that if i want to try it out for a month and have 27 days left now? they cant be serious
    Beccause it is needed, like with basically every other MMO out there. BW has been very clear that you need to do this and they suggested that you did it before today.

Quote Originally Posted by Malgo View Post
    I don't normally complain about computer games but i am starting to get a little tired of EA, i just read the guide on subscribing, which states we won't be billed immediately and then the 1st few responses contradict it. The swtor site is a really slow too
    You will NOT BE BILLED UNTIL THE FIRST 28 DAYS ARE UP. Disregard any comments that say otherwise. I set up my account 4 days ago, and I definitely haven't been billed.

This setup is the same with LOTRO, Rift and WoW. It's normal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Okidoki - the site has pretty much been lagging out for quite a while now and being unable to even look at payment methods.
    Do they have something like iDEAL as a method? If not, I as a Dutchy without a creditcard am pretty screwed.

And yes, to slacky to go out for a game-card atm.
    gametime card wouldnt help you either way right now cause you cant enter the code since the page is unavailalbe

only alternative to gametime card or CC is paypal...

Quote Originally Posted by ContentsMayVary View Post
    You will NOT BE BILLED UNTIL THE FIRST 28 DAYS ARE UP. Disregard any comments that say otherwise. I set up my account 4 days ago, and I definitely haven't been billed.

This setup is the same with LOTRO, Rift and WoW. It's normal.
    Exactly this

If you live in the UK I’ll let you off heh, seriously though I’m sure it’s EA's top priority right now to fix it.
    Assuming they even know of the issue considering they can't be told via forums, and I'm sure the first person who is calling about the issue still has another 3 hours of hold time.