I know a lot of people be hatin' on the naga, those people, please, go away now because this question/topic IS about the Naga. You have been warned.

I bought a Razer naga Molten around May this year - My first razer product ever, that was.
I was really happy with it and slowly I started binding more extra buttons to it on my RPGs and WoW etc. I really liked it.
Now the problem comes: I recently reinstalled my PC, just a cleanup, always good, blablah, removed all my files except my music and photo's which I obviously saved for various reasons.

Now I installed most of my Steam games and Blizzard games (Starcraft, Warcraft III, WoW, etcetera). So I download the driver from their site, and everything seems fine, just like before the reinstall. However, when I switch to thumb grid and change those bindings: By default they should be 1-9 etcetera. Now, that was fine for now, so I logged in to check. I have a few keybinds which are 6-9, so they should work using the Naga. It didn't. Nothing happened. So what I did was I got to my key bindings screen, went to, for example the 8, and pressed the naga button to set it to that. It set it to the UP button of my keyboard. So basically what I found out, is that my keybdings on my naga, don't want to change and are stuck. I'm not sure to what keys they are, but they're stuck. For example, my 2 button on my Naga, makes me walk backwards. I tried reinplugging the USB thing, plugging it into another one, reinstall the configurator and the cloud thingie, nothing helped.

Does anyone know a solution to this? Really stings me. X-x

Thanks in advance.