I claim the name Darth Stalker (Signature Show off)

ello, I just wanted to share some signatures I recently had made, Since the name Stalker is not allowed in-game I had a signature made stating that it is my chosen name, At least I got Maulkiller in game , Anyway tell me what you think, and if you would like to make a request, Send me a PM and credits on my server

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    the signatures are of course nice but this hardly seems like any kind of discussion wirthy thread. Seems more like a personal shout out to yourself more than anything else. ^_^;;;

Quote Originally Posted by Thornstar View Post
    the signatures are of course nice but this hardly seems like any kind of discussion wirthy thread. Seems more like a personal shout out to yourself more than anything else. ^_^;;;
    Actually I just wanted some opinions on which signature people like most.

So do you stalk other darths?

I claim the name

Lord Snicklefritz. And if you laugh at my name I will force-choke you, then test my auto-turrets abilities on your unconscious self. Better hope someone comes and frees that droid I have directin ghte turrets.

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So do you stalk other darths?

I claim the name

Lord Snicklefritz. And if you laugh at my name I will force-choke you, then test my auto-turrets abilities on your unconscious self. Better hope someone comes and frees that droid I have directin ghte turrets.
    I personally love Snicklefritz