Red face [H] 1/8 HEROIC DS 25m LFM!

*ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS ARE CONSIDERED. PLEASE APPLY IF YOU'RE INTERESTED!*

<Relapse> of Skullcrusher/US/Horde is now recruiting EXCEPTIONAL players to join us for Dragon Soul! We're currently 1/8 HEROIC 25 man Dragon Soul. Outside of raid, we have a lot of activity. Lots of our members play League of Legends together, rated battlegrounds, alt runs on the weekends, arena teams, etc. We're an active guild!

RAID TIMES
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
    8:30 PM to 12 AM EST
    We may sometimes push past raid time if we feel as though progression is good! (typically 30 mins or more)
    Monday nights are OPTIONAL old content and/or alt runs.

Loot distribution: Loot Council

The core of the leadership and many of the raiders have been together since 2008. On our previous realm, we achieved many "Realm First!" achievements such as Celestial Defender, Deaths Demise, Grand Crusader, and more. Many of the raiders have been playing since Vanilla and Burning Crusade. All consumables (feasts, cauldrons, potions) and repair costs are covered each raid night. We also expect our raiders to come prepared as if these things are not provided.

We are always recruiting exceptional, reliable applicants who can make ≈85% of our raids. Even if we aren't actively recruiting your class/spec, if you feel as though you would be an asset to our roster, feel free to apply!

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS
    • iLevel of approximately 380 EQUIPPED
    • Arcane/Fire Mage
    • Balance Druid
    • Afflic/Demo Warlock
    • Holy Paladin

As an applicant, you will initially TRIAL. Your performance, attitude and ATTENDANCE will be assessed during this time. Trial periods typically last two or three raid weeks. We highly value raiders with good attitudes who show up every night prepared.

Please visit our guild website for more information or to apply! We're located at cancerrelapse.enjin.com

Have questions? You may contact me in-game on Kuvan OR Lariandra on Skullcrusher. Please feel free to message me here with any questions or information or for my RealID. I guarantee I will get back to you very quickly. I'm available on Skype as well. My username is Lariandra.

You may also contact: Falindor (GM/raid leader), Herrby (officer) or Vhern (officer) in-game.

bumpity bump! Come join the sexy fun imo

still lfm warm bodies!

come on, let's get an app this weekend!

wtb a non bad mage