Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    WTB New mount achievement, I have 173.

nice nice nice

Quote Originally Posted by Sethorian View Post
    Pretty sure Fiery Warhorse(KZ horse mount) is amongst the rarest.
    It's a 1% drop chance from a boss that was soloable during WotLK and is an easy solo for all classes now, that's why it isn't in the "most rare" list. All the mounts in the list are either TCG, unobtainable or drop from raids/bosses that are not soloable but are outdated content (Lich King 25 heroic, Alysrazor, Ragnaros etc). The only exception I can see is Poseidus, which has a very low spawn chance with competition from the rest of the server.

It certainly is rarer than Anzu and Rivendare's horse. Those have the same drop-rate, but can be found in the LFD satchel (and the baron's horse can be farmed 5 times per hour).

I have I think 125 or right around there.

old epic ground mounts that are no longer in the game were removed from the list
    you jelly?

I was wondering, how did people obtained the Darkmoon Mounts already? I missed 5 tokens from the first reset, and i've obtained 155, while the mount is 180 that means i'd miss 20 ticket sif i'd gotten all =S

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Salaction160 View Post
    I was wondering, how did people obtained the Darkmoon Mounts already? I missed 5 tokens from the first reset, and i've obtained 155, while the mount is 180 that means i'd miss 20 ticket sif i'd gotten all =S
    People who were really desperate for the mount would drop/re-learned professions to get more than 2 primary profession dailies done, from what I understood.

@ chad

any chance of confirming where Heart of the aspects comes from? wana know if its worth trying to get more mounts

Complete list would be interesting to see.
    Also a statistic of the legedary weapons, escpecially since WotLK, would be nice to know.

You guys are all wrong about the rarest mount in game. There is only one player in World Of Warcraft with Fluorescent Green Mechanostrider. He was given it by a GM, beacuse his mount wasn't working. Go check it out, it's pretty cool.

Yay for having 7 of the mounts in the "Rarest" list on my main character!

---------- Post added 2011-12-27 at 10:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by QwertySham View Post
    Wow... Blazing Hippogryph - 0.03298%. That is quite surprising. I guess I know what I'm flying around on now
    Keep in mind that's the one from the TCG, not the Molten Front dailies. But yeah, most/all TCG mounts are quite rare just given their nature.

why isnt ivory raptor in the rare list? sad panda

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Pretty sure we almost always update whenever US first is accomplished... sorry that that happens to be Blood Legion.

Edit: Since everyone else is showing off... might as well!

If I had the funds, I would be currently offering you some sorta price for one of those Tigers, Simca. Sadly, the only funds I have are in-game, and they themselves are fairly lacking (only 90k g total across my account)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

I just like that my alts are all on Spectral Tigers and my main is on both versions and these are considered rare. BGs tend to be interesting because I usually get questions as to where I got it since they are mishmashed with poor servers and wealthy servers alike. I could be snooty and talk about having too much gold but I don't. I usually just tell them it's a rare drop off the tigers in Winterspring, 1 in 500 chance of drop. Sometimes the people actually drop out of the BG to get started immediately.

why isnt ivory raptor in the rare list? sad panda
    this is the one I was thinking of too, but I imagine it falls into the "removed from the game, no longer obtainable" section.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarstruck View Post
    Blazing Hippogryph 0.03298% I have it but blizzard ruined it for me when they introduced Flameward Hippogryph with same looks, some people dont know the difference now :/
    They dont really look the same :S

And if you mean use the same model, its a tbc model from CE rep

---------- Post added 2011-12-27 at 06:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vanel View Post
    No you update for any 25 man not Vodka/Exodus/Stars, or 10 mans for that matter. You guys are so up Blood Legion's asses is stupid.
    Either stop using this site, or just stop whining, no one wants to listen to this nonsense.

---------- Post added 2011-12-27 at 06:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sethorian View Post
    Pretty sure Fiery Warhorse(KZ horse mount) is amongst the rarest.
    I kinda doubt that, i know many that owns it, i even know some that own more than one, and its been soloable for a really long time. that said, i still havnt got mine : /

---------- Post added 2011-12-27 at 06:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gressibaken View Post
    You guys are all wrong about the rarest mount in game. There is only one player in World Of Warcraft with Fluorescent Green Mechanostrider. He was given it by a GM, beacuse his mount wasn't working. Go check it out, it's pretty cool.
    Have you checked if he is level 85, cause else it wont be on this list :P

I didn't think it was numerically possible to get the Darkmoon Faire mounts in the first month. I did the dailies every day, turned in every possible quest item and ended up about 25 short.

I do have Experiment 12-B though. Super rare... too bad it's so damn ugly.
    Last edited by Pharune; 2011-12-27 at 06:46 PM.

Wow, great list. Would love to see a full one though, if just to see if what position some of my favourite rare mounts got to (Grey Camel, Ultramarine Qiraji Battle Tank, White Polar Bear...)
    Last edited by Summerwine; 2011-12-27 at 06:56 PM.

Wondering on the original Amani Warbear. I'm going to speculate in the 1-2% range, but I am interested as a current owner.

Also, I know someone who traded in his original Ivory Raptor. For shame!

Quote Originally Posted by Pharune View Post
    I didn't think it was numerically possible to get the Darkmoon Faire mounts in the first month. I did the dailies every day, turned in every possible quest item and ended up about 25 short.

I do have Experiment 12-B though. Super rare... too bad it's so damn ugly.
    Gasp! If I had that mount, I'd so flaunt it. C'mon... Rend's mount! It'd replace my current favorite, the Black Drake.
    Last edited by Appletini; 2011-12-27 at 07:15 PM.

I am the 0.000026%.