Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    My first name is johnthefish my legacy is erman. So it will be hard to have it match with my alts lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Temeluchus View Post
    So you chose an established SW character's surname as your own and bash others for their choices? That lacks originality. Sure it fits in the SW Universe but I don't think it entitles you to lord it over those who choose their names for the personal appeal to them.
    Iblis means Devil in Arabic, the Character you are talking about has a similar last name but it is not the same bel Iblis , for starters this proves Iblis works as a Star Wars Last name, and is not against Lore. Where as making names which say Hello I don't give a f*** about being immerse in Star Wars I'm just going to pick something random and possibly offensive because I think its funny. I am not lording over people by saying this I am just tired of Names which break the feel of a game. The other MMO I play has it bad, I can't tell you how many times I have seen names with 'COW','MOO', 'NUB','PWN','BRO' in them, I really do not want to deal with that here.

Lord Brazzers Mushroomcloud
    Sith Warrior.

I wish you could toggle off the darn window asking to make your legacy name. I do not want to select mine until I have all 8 lvl 50 characters. It gets annoying having it pop up all the time.

Deleted
    Mine doesn't really make sense but I got bored of the Legacy spam whilst levelling and just picked a random name. So it is Esoterick Awesomo on my main and Apathy Awesomo on my alt

---------- Post added 2012-01-29 at 12:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Malizzar View Post
    I wish you could toggle off the darn window asking to make your legacy name. I do not want to select mine until I have all 8 lvl 50 characters. It gets annoying having it pop up all the time.
    Yep this is why I ended up picking a silly legacy name.

Sad to say on my server I have seen the following Legacy names
    Kingslayer
    Menethil
    Deathknight
    Masterchief
    Metallica
    and worst of all Wowsuxx
    Last edited by IPWNFGZRS; 2012-01-29 at 01:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well his name is Atrahasis so I thought I'd continue the middle eastern theme. The Assyrian legacy.

I don't use it as a surname, I use the "title" option. That said, I don't display my legacy name at all, as I picked one just because the game kept pestering me on every fucking loading screen and I figured if it's that pushy, it'd let me change it later.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrachara View Post
    I don't use it as a surname, I use the "title" option. That said, I don't display my legacy name at all, as I picked one just because the game kept pestering me on every fucking loading screen and I figured if it's that pushy, it'd let me change it later.
    so you missed the big warning saying "you can not change this" when you made it, and you blame them :/ stay classy internet.

OT: Krethos Drakanov. I think it matches well
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Lord Alexandrus Sunstrike - Sith Juggernaut
    "And if it ends with both of us dying in an explosion taking out a Reaper - remember, I took the killshot." ~ Garrus Vakarian

first char was a Bounty Hunter

chose that last name Orion, since Orion is the "hunter constellation"

probably shoulda made that my first name
    oh well. still sounds cool

My characters Dessa, Mictlan and Sims from the Doomtree Legacy.

+awesome points for people that get it.

Deleted
    Tharannian Kaidar

I came up with Kaidar just like that when writing my background story, then I later find out Kaidan is Japanese and fits verywell with my character, go figure :P

Mine matches exactly, lol. So people I play with will know who my alts are.

Agent Julian Bashir here. Sup my DS9 homies. Was originally going to go with last names from Trek as character names, but most were taken by the time I got into pre-launch. Would of been "The Roddenberry Legacy" or "The Starfleet Legacy" if I could of got what I wanted. Oh well, first names work (save for O'Brien), was surprised to actually get Julian.
    Last edited by Spase Peepole; 2012-01-31 at 08:54 AM.

Centurion Lyrion Draakus

I think it goes well

My main is Maes Hughes, got Gracia Hughes as an alt.

Was really sad tonight when I realized there was a captain title in the game and there was no server I could find that had the name Jack available. Would have loved to have a Captain Jack Harkness running around on any server.

Deleted
    "Sandelere Shando" pretty fitting legacy name i have.

Deleted
    Ganoes Paran, too bad there is no "Master of the deck" title

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Smuggler (Gunslinger); Captain Canteenaband (Yes, I'm aware I misspelled the fuck out of Cantina at firsta) Dovahkiin. The Dovahkiin legacy