Deleted

PC Specs Question

Just got a new laptop and I was wondering if it would be able to handle TOR. I don't know a whole lot about how PCs work and I'm only just now really starting to get into PC gaming so it'd be great if anyone can offer any help.

My specs are....

CPU: AMD E-450 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics
    RAM: 7GB
    Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 6300 series Graphics

I think, if anything, the CPU would be the problem since I never seem to have any problems with RAM or the video card. However, bear in mind I have made a lot of tweaks to my PC to speed up the CPU so I'm not sure if that will help things along. It does seem to have made a difference with other games though. I'm not particularly fussed about running it with everything turned up to the max, just to be able to play it without too much interference and without it looking like turd.

Thanks

That will run SWTOR at lower settings.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    It should be able to run the game on its lowest settings while still being a comfortable playable frames per second.

Deleted
    Awesome! Thanks a lot. Really looking forward to playing this game!

Additional question: do you think it will be able to run on slightly higher settings fairly well with a PC that's been tweaked for the best possible performance. I know that's a little vague but there's too many specifics to go into. I've done things like disabling unneccesary systems, deleting unneeded programs, defragmenting regularly etc and it seems to make a few of the games I already own run a lot smoother.
    Last edited by mmocd8b99fb802; 2011-12-28 at 12:16 AM.