Deleted

Any good addons for portraits/targets?

So after fiddling around with tons of addons, I finally get my ui just about the way I want except for one thing- my character portrait/target/focustarget frames. Im looking for a good addon that will make these look a bit tidier, preferably without messing with my current setup (grid,tidyplates,magic runes, targethealthpercentage, recount, omen, Bloodshieldtracker:all configured just how I like them).

Ive tried things like xperl but it either messes up my party frames or something goes wrong like that. Ive tried searching, but does anyone know of an addon specifically for portraits? or even one that lets you configure just the portraits, since other stuff ive tried messes with either grid,tidyplates or my rune mod.

Thanks in advance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if it messes with the rune mod but i know from experience that Pitbull works fine with grid and platebuffs. Be prepared to do ALOT of customizing on it though, however, pitbull pretty much lets you do anything you want with portraits and stuff but it has a really steep learning curve

I use Shadowed Unit Frames, mostly for the portraits. I believe you can /shadoweduf and turn off any aspects of it you don't want.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you like to tweak things "just right" get Pitbull. You can make it look like just about anything, and get it to be just the way you want. -- Including really good animated models/portraits.

We need more information on exactly what your current setup is.
    Do you have an addon currently replacing your unitframes such as player, target, party members etc.
    Whether you are using the default, or another addon will likely influence what would be good advice or not.