Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilightdawn View Post
    Stop feeding us vengeance and we'll stop slamming you into the ground with 60k crits
    What if there are two blood DKs lololol?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lotoso View Post
    What if there are two blood DKs lololol?
    Kite and cc one of them? should be able to kill a blood dk 2v1

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    That wasn't an argument, rofl. Who said anything about 1v1?

I think you are mad, brother.
    So, tell me. What point are you trying to make here? I point out that what he plays, rogue (at least, that's what is in his sig), usually loses to a Blood DK. Then, I point out that they have weaknesses. Apparently that means that the game isn't balanced and that my "argument" is poor.

Again, please tell me what you're trying to say, because as it is, you're not staying much of anything and simply replying "umad".

15+ Year Old Account
    Im sorry i cannot understand why a rogue of all class's is complaining about a blood dk? just shiv problem solved :S
    Chaotic Serenity - US Frostmourne Alliance 13/13 Mythic

Deleted
    My whole point.. is... Why do blood dks do MORE dmg than a ret? Tell me please. They are meant to get threat from their spells not their dmg

Quote Originally Posted by Nouumad View Post
    Delete blood dk's, and dk's from the game. Only retarded people are playing dk's.
    Spamming death strike takes skills, right..

In the good old days, tanking spec's did almost no dmg, but gave the tank threat. But now n days, it's almost like they're just topping dmg, and got the aggro that way....

Death knights, worst mistake ever made by blizzard. Face it. If your playing death knights, you better quit this game.
    Sounds like you've been owned by some DKs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Delete blood dk's, and dk's from the game. Only retarded people are playing dk's.
    Spamming death strike takes skills, right..

In the good old days, tanking spec's did almost no dmg, but gave the tank threat. But now n days, it's almost like they're just topping dmg, and got the aggro that way....

Death knights, worst mistake ever made by blizzard. Face it. If your playing death knights, you better quit this game.
    I see someone has been raped by a DK a time or ten... lol! Your logic is flawed as I am one of the top DK's on my server and graduated college with a 4.0...hrmm..I r must be baboon....

Deleted
    Im sorry i cannot understand why a rogue of all class's is complaining about a blood dk? just shiv problem solved :S
    You are kidding me right? lol

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Intoxicated View Post
    They are meant to get threat from their spells not their dmg
    I have no idea what you are attempting to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Intoxicated View Post
    You are kidding me right? lol
    Got to agree with intox, you'd have to play your ass off as a rogue against a blood DK to beat 'em. Sure, Shiv is crucial to killing them, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Harmzuay View Post
    I have no idea what you are attempting to say.
    I (believe) what he is trying to say is that the threat should come from the spell, not the damage done. For example, some abilities do inherently more threat than others, damage aside.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunknlulaby View Post
    I see someone has been raped by a DK a time or ten... lol! Your logic is flawed as I am one of the top DK's on my server and graduated college with a 4.0...hrmm..I r must be baboon....
    How much did u pay your teachers ?
    So you actually think running around as blood dk hitting ppl harder than ret palas, and healing themselves for 100% more isn't op? Where the fuck did u lose your brain? Maybe u were born without one?
    Highest rated dk, hahahaha.. Like it even takes skills.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2011-12-29 at 08:54 PM.

Anyone who has a problem against blood in arena is just bad, five minutes of reading will fix your problem. Understanding the classes you are up against is kind of important in pvp.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

So you actually think running around as blood dk hitting ppl harder than ret palas, and healing themselves for 100% more isn't op? Where the fuck did u lose your brain? Maybe u were born without one?
    Ret paladins hit hard? Pretty sure you're exaggerating with 100% healing. Also, less flaming, please. Requesting a mod to lock this. It's going no where, fast.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kynthrus View Post
    Anyone who has a problem against blood in arena is just bad, five minutes of reading will fix your problem.U nderstanding the classes you are up against is kind of important in pvp.
    I do understand they do more than a ret. They heal themselves 100% more. And can't be killed as melee
    Once here stood an ugly word, now it is separated from this post by my mighty pensword.
    Don't insult our lovely posters please. Thanks ~Nye
    Last edited by Nyanmaru; 2011-12-29 at 11:06 AM.

Deleted
    Anyone who has a problem against blood in arena is just bad,
    You, sir, fail big time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Ret paladins hit hard? Pretty sure you're exaggerating with 100% healing. Also, less flaming, please. Requesting a mod to lock this. It's going no where, fast.
    Yeah right, u want it locked, because u know you're wrong, and blood dk's is retarded, like the players playing them. =)

Blood failures gonna hate!

Stop playing 2's which is Unbalanced as fuck and play 3's maybe OP, since you don't encounter as many blood DK's in 3s and they are much easier to kill.

Also if you are in a 2's match a Rogue + another Class can lock down a Blood Dk easily.

Seems like a L2Play issue.

After seeing the OP's 861 Arena Rating, I now know it is a L2play issue.

hmm also seeing he is between 2000-2200 capable, im really confused as too how he is losing :/ carried?
    Last edited by Pool of the Dead; 2011-12-28 at 09:20 PM.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunknlulaby View Post
    You must be so proud.

OT: Kite and Shiv. If you an't do that then simply run. What really matters is 3v3, and you don't see too many blood dk's in there for a reason.

Deleted
    There is only one place blood dk's are meant to be played, and that's in Pve.. Any blood dks's playing arenas surely realize they are dropped behind the wagon... Or not

10+ Year Old Account
    The foul language is not needed. I understand you are somewhat of an angry person, but you should tone it down a notch. A little fun poking is okay, but you have officially taken past the line of acceptable.