Poll: How weird are you from 1-10?

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Exclamation How weird are you on scale 1 to 10

I would have to say I am at least a 12. No joke even the weird people think I am weird.

Hopefully im not too weird... I know - brony and all but its my little secret. Going to Med school soon and stuff so rather average i would say.

10+ Year Old Account
    People who are absolute strangers that would uncover what is going on in my mind? 10000/10. Not even kidding, But i tend to hide my inner self from people i don't really know

However, with friends who see the world the same way i do. Like 0/10. Maybe go up to 2/10 at some points. Probably cause me and my friends study human biology, how the brain works etc.

A big chunk of people i know that will see the stuff i see every day will go on a rampage, campaigns, raise awareness etc with no help to the situation, just to make them look more intelligent or get more attention, me and my friends usually look at people like these and facepalm.
    Last edited by Shalaman; 2012-08-14 at 09:43 PM.
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

Before I respond:

How much sugar have I had and did I just finishing doing distance swim?

on 1-10 scale I'm about triangle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

6-7? :P

That's way too subjective tho...
    Last edited by ~Valen~; 2012-08-15 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DemoBytom View Post
    on 1-10 scale I'm about triangle.
    You sir, win +1 internets

I'd put me at about a 6. My kids? Double that !

10+ Year Old Account
    4 maybe? I'm not a beer-drinking sports-watching good ole' boy, and I'm probably way too well traveled and know a lot more about history, science, etc. than the average American, but I like to think that I'm relatively socially competent, and get along with most types of people. You can't be TOO weird if you do well in social situations.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Honestly I'm not that weird in the grand scheme of things. Compared to 'normal' people, like the people I work with, I'm pretty weird... But in the grand scheme of things? Nah, not so much.

As such I'd place myself around the 5-6 range. It is pretty subjective though, so eh.

kinda hard for me to say realy ..... to my family and friends im pretty damn *normal* aka very plain and boring ... i do think my co-workers think im wierd tho ... like a 6 or so if 10 is seriel killer wierd and 1 is 2 different socks wierd.

but should we not rather talk about why ppl think we are wierd ?

i work at a place where EVERYONE is 15-20 years older then me .. and i am 31 .. not kidding you and it is not that small a place ..we are totaly 25+ ppl.

Now i am upfront and honest when i talk with them and say things as i see it .... also about my personal life, they REALY dont understand that computergames can be interesting or i *still * find it fun to go out for a drink on a friday night,or that i am not married yet .. or have any plans of getting kids .....and a fair few actualy thinks i am wierd for liking my job.

thing is ... i belive that nomatter how wierd you think you are you are likely in the same *box* as many many others.

Edit .... did just see to poll ... cant vote on tht as it does not make sence to me ... 5 and 8 is about the same ? and so ....
    Last edited by Drungan; 2012-08-14 at 10:09 PM.

Deleted
    Well, let me put it like this: I've managed to give an emo/scene ex-classmate nightmares about being forced to listen to me talking before the first week of school was up. We all had a great laugh about it.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not very weird, I'm pretty much like everyone else around me :P

Maybe 1. Skelington is pretty normal.

Deleted
    I ate cereal without milk once

I can convincingly present myself as someone who is social/friendly/talkative formal to the point where it got me my current job for which there were over 600 applicants and only 10 accepted.

I am in reality a fully fledged introvert along with certain symptoms often seen upon the schizoid spectrum as my doctor informed for me; whether that makes me 'weird' or not probably depends on who you ask.

i'm different from other people, but not weird.

Weird but harmless