View Poll Results: Would you marry Kim Kardashian?

Voters
356. This poll is closed
  • Yes, I would.

102 28.65%
  • No, I would not.

205 57.58%
  • Maybe.

49 13.76%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmeebs View Post
    If I could divorce her after 6 months and take half her money, yes, otherwise no.
    This, 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Irisel View Post
    For money, yes. But, it would be a romance-less, sexless marriage.
    Sexless? Bullshit. You'd slide it in a couple times.

As long as I can get a good divorce settlement, yea.

Have sex with her then take half her money. Yea
    Actually be in love with her and make it last. Fuck no

I don't get how those of you saying it would be loveless, or you wouldn't love her, know that... You've never met her in person and neither have I, but I'm willing to bet she's nothing like she is on her "show".

She's gotta be halfway intelligent, being smoking hott and making a sextape can only get you so far... She's worth $35 million according to http://www.celebritynetworth.com/ric...ian-net-worth/

Quote Originally Posted by Klutzhoof View Post
    Only if I was allowed to buy her life insurance and if she agreed to live in a house made of extremely dry wood.
    Why would you need to buy her life insurance? She's a multi-millionaire, if she died you'd get her money (assuming she made up a will beforehand).
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2011-12-30 at 10:57 PM.

Deleted
    Fuck no. Shes retarded.

If I could divorce her after 6 months and take half her money, yes, otherwise no.
    ^What he said
    i5 2500K | MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | 2x4GB Kingston HyperX 1600MHz

Lol at the guys on here who said no because they think she'll take their money...as if anyone on here makes more money than her.
    I'm sorry, but i just have to tell you that you are an ignorant, closed minded fool, and you need to chill out, think more, and quit being such a douche. Your responses are shrill, closed minded, and ignorant. You need to think outside the box sometimes, and realize its blizzards game and you are not ghostcrawler.

Immensely rich and beautiful. Nobody here has actually met her but judging solely by her tv show her personality is pretty shitty. Would give her a 6/10 in her sexing skills based off her movie, so all in all she would be about an average wife while I would get to live without ever having to work again.

Yes, I would marry her.

Probably not.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmot View Post
    No! not even for a million bucks!
    Don't get me wrong, she is nice to have as a GF for a while, but not as a wife.
    This about sums it up. I'd rather be her dirty little secret than another cheap publicity tool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

I'd treat her like any other woman and get to know her first before I make a decision.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    This, and live happy ever after! :3

Deleted
    Yes, I think I would.

All the people in here think they are shallow, but she most likely is way different in RL then she is displayed by the media, making all the people here who find her shallow, shallow themselves.

Shallowception.

What this guy said

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    If you had the opportunity to marry Kim Kardashian, would you?

Sure I would. I'd bang the ******** hell outta her and see where it goes. Of course it would probably be only a physical relationship. I wouldn't have any kids with her or anything. After a few years simply have an annulment of the marriage.

Wow @ all the people who would marry some1 only because of their money, a little cliche and shameless isnt it?...

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by g1gant1c View Post
    as long as i didn't have to sign a pre-nup.
    and if i could give her herpes...
    i don't have herpes, but i would find a way.
    I have no idea what is going on in your head mate. That is just a strange comment. Strange.
    My blog & rants: www.wocky.me

Deleted
    Do I have the option of only marrying her arse? I could live with only the arse-part being part of my life , everything progressing normally and so on; although I would have to explain to my "second" wife why she is the "second" one