Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Youch, sounds like you missed a lot of bonus quests along the way. Most people I run into seem to out-level the planet they are on by some 2+ levels (exa. Hoth is 37-41, I see peeps there that are lv42-43 sometimes). Best thing to do if your skipping that many quests is to just hang out in the fleet for a few days and just run a bunch of flashpoints. As a tank you should be able to start some up pretty easy. Space missions are hellafun and almost feel like an exploit with the amount of xp they give.
    MLP Friendship Is Magic - Republic - The Harbinger
    The Madhi Legacy
    Slugfest - 55 Watchman Sentinel | Slugtrooper - 55 Gunnery Commando | Slugconsular - 55 Seer Consular | Slackfest - 55 Sharpshooter Gunslinger | Slugagent - 55 Marksmanship Sniper | Slugwarrior- 55 Annihilation Marauder | Slughunter- 55 Arsenal Mercenary | Slugsorcerer- 55 Lightning Sorcerer

I'm having a hard time believing the OP...if you are 4 levels lower than your target...half your attacks miss.
    Voss at 41?...sorry...not seeing it...maybe its just me

I had a lot of underlevel problems also. For myself, I have enough alts that I could make sure rested xp was there.

Also, don't miss the rakghoul tattoine dailies, xp there also.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synbaby View Post
    Does anyone know where I can find the bonus series on Hoth and Belsavis. I've done most of both the zones and haven't unlocked them. I know I must've skipped over something somewhere, but I roamed Belsavis last night and couldn't find anything
    Hoth requires you be at least level 43 if I remember correctly. It might be 42, but seeing as how some mobs are 47....I'm leaning towards 43. You have to have completed at least 2 1/2 of the maps and hit 43 to unlock Hoth bonus series.

Belsavis requires you to be at least level 47-48. Everything in the bonus series is 49-50. And you have to have completed I believe about 80% of the planet.

I'm a completionist. That said, my new server reroll is 43 without having done the Taris bonus series. Which I might do tonight after I get home from work. If you do 80%+ of the quests (including bonus series quests) on every planet, you should easily be 3 levels ahead of every planet while doing your space missions at the same time.

It's an odd feeling doing Nar Shaddaa in its entirety without ever leaving the planet to level. Same thing with Alderaan.
    Intel i5-2500k @ 4.6GHz 1.36v | Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler | ASUS P8P67 Deluxe (Rev 3) | MSI GTX 570 Twin Frozr III
    Corsair AX 850W PSU | Mushkin Blackline 8GB 8-8-8-24 1.5v | Coolermaster HAF 922 | ASUS VH238H 23" LED Monitor
    Crucial m4 256GB SSD