Deleted

Jedi Sentinel question - Opinions on different talent trees

Hi guys,

Apologies if this question has been posted previously but I was just curious to get some opinions from my fellow Sentinels (or Marauders) on which tree would be the "best" (I understand that this greatly depends on playstyle, I'm not a DOTdmg kinda guy so the Watchmen tree is probably not something for me) tree to put talents in while leveling. At the moment I'm level 26 and I'm specced into the Combat tree but I'm finding it to be a bit "meehhhh..."

I'd like to get some opinions from people that have specced the Focus or Watchmen tree.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Quetan

---------- Post added 2012-01-04 at 12:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post
    Hi guys,

Apologies if this question has been posted previously but I was just curious to get some opinions from my fellow Sentinels (or Marauders) on which tree would be the "best" (I understand that this greatly depends on playstyle, I'm not a DOTdmg kinda guy so the Watchmen tree is probably not something for me) tree to put talents in while leveling. At the moment I'm level 26 and I'm specced into the Combat tree but I'm finding it to be a bit "meehhhh..."

I'd like to get some opinions from people that have specced the Focus or Watchmen tree.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Quetan
    Any feedback on this from anyone?

Thanks in advance.

Quetan
    Last edited by mmoc6d195bc394; 2012-01-04 at 11:44 AM.