Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xStandeR View Post
    I also support it being in the Darkmoon Faire.. and what if this is the Burning Legion's mark? Only Darkmoon Faire mounts have signs above their head!
    Forest Strider so sad

10+ Year Old Account
    No I think they might be onto something, the DMF is secretly the Burning Legion!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xStandeR View Post
    I also support it being in the Darkmoon Faire.. and what if this is the Burning Legion's mark? Only Darkmoon Faire mounts have signs above their head!
    i didnt say it wasnt a DMF mount, i only stated that the mark above the head clearly aind the logo of DMF.

WTF, stop saying it's the DMF symbol, it's the BURNING LEGION'S! If you played in TBC like a champ, you have been exposed to it enough that you know this. I guess those who didn't, haven't.
    It's seared into my brain from all those damed Kazzak wipes just to get world 60th.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    It's literally a normal black drake, with some muted color, a green tint, and some glowy spell effects.
    It's totally the same, but different.

Seriously, please stop with the "omg reused model". We know. This is just an additional mount that we don't even know what it comes from. Stop bitching about it because it won't change anything. You're not forced to use a drake mount either. Sigh.

Edit: I really don't think this will have anything to do with Darkmoon Faire at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    That's what this kinda makes it interesting. Is the Burning legion active again? Where will they attack? Is it part of a new dungeon/raid to keep us busy before MoP comes? We need to know!
    Burning legion is burned down, as far my brain reach.

did u ever play this game? that is the mark of the burning legion.....
    Yes! daily
    Its more that it had a mark ABOVE his had. Seems datamined, means its not always correct. We will wait until its live i guess

The upper part of the top right wing seems to have the legion symbol scribed on it, so maybe there's some nice detail on top of the wing.

For the moment it's a bit lacklustre, about as demonic as baby poop.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsboll View Post
    did u ever play this game? that is the mark of the burning legion.....
    THANK YOU. I was gonna be mad if no one said something

I was wishing we would fight a Burning Legion invasion like the scourge invasion, but that wouldn't really tie in Mists at all. Maybe a portal pops up and we are sent to find the source? Maybe it was located near Theramore, and when it gets closed it destroys Theramore in the process, resulting in the Alliance thinking the Horde did it, causing the transition into Mists?

I want more Legion :x

only thing I can think of where a Burning Legion mount (and pet) would drop would be Baradin Hold, maybe a late Cata version of the VoA mammoth?

Deleted
    maybe a late Cata version of the VoA mammoth?
    Blizzard rarly makes sutch things later in the game

99% sure its gonna be a TGC thing

In order of likelihood:

1. TCG
    1. DMF reward.
    3. Warlock flying mount. (Don't DKs have one already?)
    4. MoP teaser/MoP event.

Deleted
    Let the march against the Legion begins.
    Onward my warriors.
    Next patch we'll dine in Argus.

I looked at this thread, and I regret it.

I haven't seen so many people claim to know so much about the game and then get everything they post so wrong.

Guys, the symbol on its head has NOTHING at all to do with the Darkmoon Faire, and I highly doubt it will be obtainable through DMF. The symbol, as many correct people have stated, is the mark of the Burning Legion which is EVERYWHERE in Outland. Pay attention next time you're there.

I suspect it's something to do with the TCG.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemrus View Post
    Burning legion is burned down, as far my brain reach.
    Nope, What we've seen of the Burning Legion is dead, but the Burning Legion is a lot bigger than that. We seen only a small part of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immamoonkin View Post
    I looked at this thread, and I regret it.

I haven't seen so many people claim to know so much about the game and then get everything they post so wrong.

Guys, the symbol on its head has NOTHING at all to do with the Darkmoon Faire, and I highly doubt it will be obtainable through DMF. The symbol, as many correct people have stated, is the mark of the Burning Legion which is EVERYWHERE in Outland. Pay attention next time you're there.

I suspect it's something to do with the TCG.
    The darkmoon fair is one big collection of stuff, races and classes.

The Feldrake is most likely a TCG mount and the Eye of the Legion will probably be the pet from the TCG pack. The TCG sets usually have a mount, a pet and 2-3 gimmicky things. Perhaps the next TCG set is a Legion-themed?

I don't think anyone knows where it comes from as of now.

Obtain 150 mounts !!!!
    That guy (>'.')>

WoW Cinematics : WotLK>WoD=MoP>Vanilla=Cataclysm>TBC