need some advise/ tips to increase my dps

I'm making this threath because my dps 'sucks'. I see other shadow priests that do much much more dps than me. and i have the same gears.
    I'm doing arround 26-28k dps in 25man raiding and i think i can be arround 32k of somthing.

My rotation:

SwP- VT -Dp - Lifeblood( herb) - shadowfiend ( i got the 4 set bonus t13) than
    MB after that mindflay till MB is off CD and having at least 1 orb.
    i'm holding my dots up and my Shadoworb buff up. Doing SWD when target = 25%<
    popping angel when i want little burst

without any buff i have 33.35% haste mastery 14.04% and Crit 13.03

i can't link websites yet..

so : Lumea EU Khadgar
    used world of logs Khadgar <IMP>

i realy dont know what im doing wrong,
    And i hope that some ppl can say whats wrong or give my tips
    and take a look at my gears

Quote Originally Posted by zhaliax View Post
    I'm making this threath because my dps 'sucks'. I see other shadow priests that do much much more dps than me. and i have the same gears.
    I'm doing arround 26-28k dps in 25man raiding and i think i can be arround 32k of somthing.

My rotation:

SwP- VT -Dp - Lifeblood( herb) - shadowfiend ( i got the 4 set bonus t13) than
    MB after that mindflay till MB is off CD and having at least 1 orb.
    i'm holding my dots up and my Shadoworb buff up. Doing SWD when target = 25%<
    popping angel when i want little burst

without any buff i have 33.35% haste mastery 14.04% and Crit 13.03

i can't link websites yet..

so : Lumea EU Khadgar
    used world of logs Khadgar <IMP>

i realy dont know what im doing wrong,
    And i hope that some ppl can say whats wrong or give my tips
    and take a look at my gears

Well, you should be popping your angel none the less, unless you're moving around for a mechanic or something.

I'd also recommend leveling up Tailoring, if you can stand the grind. The cloak enchant is amazing. I didn't believe it myself until I did it.

Edit: Honestly I've found myself trying much harder to be where I used to be. I think it was the nerf to our dots, but I've just noticed overall that more effort is involved. I always loved when other shadow priests argued that our rotation and priority was "so complicated" when it really wasn't. I guess this is us paying for such easy dps. =\
    Last edited by Direshadow; 2012-01-08 at 03:21 AM.

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow