Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farkface View Post
    nabstick
    L.M.A.O. I can't stop laughing >< Giggling even. I've never heard 'nabstick' before lol. I totally love it :-) You've just been siggied!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

LOL that's so ridiculous. I hope you reported/opened a ticket on them

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess I'll say the most recent one that I've experienced. It was in LFR I was topping the meters on every boss. Then during Madness of DW, a tank dies and all of a sudden this mage comes CAPS and all, BREZ TANK, BREZ TANK NOOB WARLOCK, WIPE IT WIPE IT SO WE CAN KICK THE NOOB LOCK. KICK THE NOOB LOCK. Now I didn't know/expect I was the only player able to brez. I mean its very rare to get only 1 person to have brez out of 25 players. But it happened. Anyways, I saw the tank die, I thought there would be a druid to brez him (full hp, I am not glyphed for rez). Then I start seeing this mage raging over it. I thought should I rez or not, just to spite the mage. Then I thought I didn't want to waste anymore time than necessary and I rezed. After it, I still top the meters, and I pretty much said, it was funny how he would suggest to kick someone who has been carrying the DPS throughout the bosses, and how he could guarantee that the next person to replace me will have a brez. I had a laugh, he was most likely mad he couldn't catch up the meters :x.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    I feel like the video is fake, still funny though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aztr0 View Post
    Guess I'll say the most recent one that I've experienced. It was in LFR I was topping the meters on every boss. Then during Madness of DW, a tank dies and all of a sudden this mage comes CAPS and all, BREZ TANK, BREZ TANK NOOB WARLOCK, WIPE IT WIPE IT SO WE CAN KICK THE NOOB LOCK. KICK THE NOOB LOCK. Now I didn't know/expect I was the only player able to brez. I mean its very rare to get only 1 person to have brez out of 25 players. But it happened. Anyways, I saw the tank die, I thought there would be a druid to brez him (full hp, I am not glyphed for rez). Then I start seeing this mage raging over it. I thought should I rez or not, just to spite the mage. Then I thought I didn't want to waste anymore time than necessary and I rezed. After it, I still top the meters, and I pretty much said, it was funny how he would suggest to kick someone who has been carrying the DPS throughout the bosses, and how he could guarantee that the next person to replace me will have a brez. I had a laugh, he was most likely mad he couldn't catch up the meters :x.
    I've seen similar things (not regarding brez) and I came to the conclusion that the reason certain people are SO obsessed about vkicking someone who is among the top 5 dps is: a) share tier token or b) same sort of DD, in you case, you both were clothies and prolly both would roll on the staff/caster dagger.
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

Deleted
    Was healing LFR on my shammy the other they and the shield drops from warmaster blackhorn. I won it and then a holy pally (pvp geared, 1-2k hps, no gems, no enchants etc etc) asked if he could have it. I just went "no, I won it fair and square". Oh the shitstorm of whispers that arrived...generally paid no attention to it but some were hilarious.

Yesterday I did gunship on my enhancement shammy. Hunter in mail SP gear/leather gear doing 8k dps dying to shockwave 2 times got the tier helmut and the belt...

I have a 378 belt and need helm for 4 set bonus....

That guy had all his points in BM using a bear pet and his attacks were auto shot/steady shot/arcane shot.

NO kill command or kill shot. He also got 1 shotted by ultraxions hour of twilight coz hes so undergeared. I got no idea how the fuck he managed to get into LFR anyway...

This is what happened to my headset after a low rating 2v2 game (rshaman warr vs disc mage)

good times

Hmm... The worst one I've experienced is a mentally ill woman throwing death threats and horrific insults at me and the rest of the officer team of the guild I was in, in a crusade that lasted a few weeks, just because we did our jobs as guild officers and kicked her out of the guild for breaking rules. She slacked in raids, frequently blew up in guild chat over meaningless things, and even when she was happy she swore like a pirate (which wasn't good as we had a few children in the guild).

It eventually stopped, when I assume Blizzard banned her for the death threats. Haven't seen her online since, at any rate.

My personal epic rage over nothing? Once, back in TBC, I was mining an adamantium (adamantite?) node, back when you had to hit it several times to get all the ore. Some PvP flagged guy came in and started mining it as well, so I tried to kill him and failed. Nerd raged so hard and I have no idea why I got so angry over it. I guess I was having a bad day or something. But yeah, I had to log off and cool down after that. =/

Deleted
    I have never actually had someone flip his shit like Nicholas Cage before, until yesterday...

It was LFR (it really DOES bring out the best in the community, doesn't it?) and we had defeated Morchock and Zon'Ozz when suddenly this healer (don't even know his class) started poking in the raid chat and asking one of our paladins why he had needed on item x, when he already had y... and not just once, but the guy really picked apart the paladin's current gear and the stuff he won.
    And then the paladin goes "Chill, I made some mistakes there and I traded it all to the next in line from the rolls", which the other people whom he traded to corroborated.
    But he just keeps on going on and on and on and on without shutting up and that we should kick the ninja and how he hates carrying bad players through the raid.

Until he wins something off of Yorshasj(ashahsh? sp..) and the top healer in the group pipes up. "Good, now that you've finally won something, maybe you won't be on the bottom of the heals list anymore. I really hate carrying bad players through a raid."
    Needless to say the guy left on th spot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not quite an epic rage, but a rageredemption.

Back at the beginning of Wrath, my guild had our 10 man raid group running on Friday to clear Naxxramas. We were clearing Plague for the first time and we were having a bit of trouble on Heigan at the time with server stability causing a few members to DC during the shuffle phase (rogue, shaman healer, priest healer and balance druid). Not to mention a few of the melee dps weren't exactly the best at dancing.

After the first disconnect, two healers and our fattykin were killed when the second phase started because of the teleport/death cloud on his platform, leaving myself (Protection Paladin in healing gear) as the only remaining healer. The first dance phase ended with myself, our dps warrior and our Bear tank left. I was a little late cleansing the warrior after he got tagged by a poison wave and he ended up dying.

The next 35 minutes was myself and the bear tank killing Heigan duo while half of the raid was raging that we should just wipe so we can clear it faster.
    We managed to kill Heigan from around 90% duo. After that was all over, we were praised for being completely awesome (hachaaaa).

The next week the same thing happened, only I was tanking and our bear tank was healing. The same sort of rage went on, only a bit less at us and more toward the boss, as the disconnects were still going on. Unfortunately, we ended up dying at 4% (I still have the laggy fraps file somewhere on my old desktop) after around half an hour. It was my turn to rage and I think I said something like "I'm so mad that I want to shake a baby until it dies."

Yep. I'm /mature.

Shame on me story:

Myself and two of my guildmates votekicked some random SoB from a heroic Nexus run when the dungeon finder came out for "making fun of our cult" (we were bored and decided to sarcastically discuss the life of belonging to an insane cult in party chat). The warlock we had kicked rolled an alt with the same name on my server and started lecturing me on how it's wrong to treat people like that and that I need to learn some respect.
    About two hours later, my guild leader (I'm a superior officer in my guild) talked to me in /o and asked me if I had pissed someone off recently.
    Turns out, the troll in me had awakened a fiery rage in the heart of one warlock from Silvermoon. He had said he'd like to speak to my guild leader, and I gladly provided his name. I had told him that he shouldn't say anything because this was my last strike and that I would be removed from the guild if I got into any more trouble.

Fatal Mistake Number One:
    Taking me seriously.

My guild leader saved the letter and keeps it in the officer tab in the guild bank.

So I can rent it out.

Edit: Yes, I really am an asshole. It was mean, but it was a simpler time back then. When "lolumad? *smirkyface*" was the end to a sad tale of misfortune and the beginning of a story of triumph. Back when trolling involved an explicit level of class, and not just a poor excuse for social ineptitude..

Edit2: Rosecoloredglassesoflastyearengage. 420 posts, by the way. Oh how witty...

Edit3: Fixed screenshot...-.-
    Last edited by Theleklol; 2012-01-06 at 12:04 PM.
    Temple of Light-ShadowsongUS
    Get Along Gang-ShadowsongUS (Disbanded)
    ~Alanaria~:::Cyclønite:::Thelek

Deleted
    Usually just people threatening to fuck my mum, my gran, and kill my family, I was on call of duty, go figures lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rnbwtrout View Post
    i got yelled at by a super sensitive pally tank in BC because i MD'd to him before pulls as a hunter.

tank: 'i don't need your MD to hold aggro'
    me: 'its not about you, its about me'
    tank: 'QQ...WAH...QQ...WAH'
    me: 'mom musta dropped you on your head'

yea the super senstive pally tank was my brother. continues to be terribad in pve and pvp sadly.
    LOL

Reminds me of some scenarios where I would just flip on my own brother for keep doing something that he shouldn't do in a dungeon :|

---------- Post added 2012-01-06 at 12:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hulksteri View Post

This is what happened to my headset after a low rating 2v2 game (rshaman warr vs disc mage)

good times
    Reminds me of my rdruid/hunter mirrors back in BC. 45+ games, just to lose on something stupid cause you're tired as fuck, raging at the druid who keeps getting away, druid didn't cleanse off viper too fast etc. :< Sure BC was awesome, but that's something I don't want back into the game fo'sur.

Back in Wrath, I was pugging our last couple of spots for an ICC 25 run. I get a whisper from a guy telling me that I have his main DK on ignore, and asking if he can join. He gave me his stats/experience, and I said sure, but asked my guild if they'd heard of him, since I couldn't remember why I had ignored him. Apparently he had rage quit a couple of weeks before after Saurfang didn't drop the trinket he wanted. When he alted over I asked him about it and he said he might have done that in the past but wouldn't be doing it that night. I told him that I was sorry we didn't want him on our raid, we wanted players we could depend on. Oh he was pissed. Started calling me names, but not cursing, he was careful to avoid that. After I put him back on ignore he alted and started going off from the alt. Calling me a bloody wanker etc. When I ignored him again, he started on a guild rogue. It was an impressive amount of venom for being denied a spot in a pug raid.

Just the other day I had someone go on a rant over people with transmog gear. We were waiting for AB to start and a couple of us were talking about our various outfits. This guy starting /point-ing at people and ranting on them. They were sluts or tramps, if they wanted to play dress-up GTFO his game, go play on a f#$%ing RP server, etc. etc. etc.

Anyway that was the first time I've using the 'report player' button in a very long time. I'm used to seeing people getting raged at for not grouping up, or fighting on the roads, but for their choice in transmog gear before the BG even starts? Ugh...

Deleted
    The biggest ever tantrum I ever witnessed was actually my own.

I was doing a 5's and I wanted the "last man standing" ach so I asked my team to help me by all leaving when we only had 1 enemy left on low HP for me to kill. Sooo they left me with a Rogue who proceeded to vanish and come back on full HP, he couldn't kill me and I couldn't kill him so after about 10 minutes I had my team on vent and my boyfriend sat next to me yelling for me to just leave and I didn't want to! I wanted to sit it out and draw rather than give the rogue the ach instead.

After a few more minutes of everyone begging me to leave I left and watched his ach ding up, I was so pissed off that I had failed I threw a massive hissy fit and stormed off, I even slept on the sofa that night because I was raging with my fella for agreeing with the rest of the group that I should leave.

I look back now at it and actually blush! I hope the Rogue aint out there now reading this! He will probably remember me giving him that ach lmao

Check my sig. Hilarious

World of warcraft is serious business.Course i nearly cried when i lost the raven lord mount back in the bc era.