Thread: The escape pod?

Deleted

The escape pod?

My D-5 mantis has an escape pod, and i assume every other ship has one ( i also have the Phantom and he has one too)

When i try to use it, nothing happens.
    Assuming it does what it does, when you have to use that escape pod? After you get destroyed in space combat or what? Maybe on some mission?

If you have a friend on your ship when you're doing space mission, he/she can use the escape pod to leave the ship.
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have a friend on your ship when you're doing space mission, he/she can use the escape pod to leave the ship.
    Afaik, they can just click the door and leave out normally on the nearest spaceport, and their ship will be (magically) stationed there aswell.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    My D-5 mantis has an escape pod, and i assume every other ship has one ( i also have the Phantom and he has one too)

When i try to use it, nothing happens.
    Assuming it does what it does, when you have to use that escape pod? After you get destroyed in space combat or what? Maybe on some mission?
    I'm level 50 and have never had to use it.

My thoughts for what is does is that if a group member is in your ship story area (at this time I don't think anyone else is allow in youto your ship) and they need to leave, they can use the escape pod. This is just a theory of course.