How to buy "medical supplies" on the AH/GTN?

I'm referring to the blue "medical supply"-type drops from Diplomacy missions.

You can't just search for an item name. ("That's exactly what they'll be expecting!" Can't have that, now can we?)

They're not under Crafting Materials -> Diplomacy like they should be. (Plenty of silks are listed here, apparently someone missed the memo when this changed.)

They're not under any other category either. (Although it's possible that because of the borked auction house, nobody's bothering to list them...)

Is it possible that one are listed for sale there?

I just listed one myself to test it, and goddammit, you're right. *facepalm*

It would be really nice if that one listing wasn't buried in 40 pages of silk.

Deleted
    choose crafting material, diplomacy - search. you will now see all the silks and the medical supplies.

enter "neuro-chemical" or whatever into the box, confirm. you will now see all offered on sale.

There you go.

The problem is that Medical Supplies weren't originally from Diplomacy and the GTM just wasn't updated to reflect this. I THINK they used to be from Investigation, next time you're looking, try looking under that.

Deleted
    No, they are correctly under diplomacy. Do not post misleading info. It's the silk that is still under diplomacy where it shouldn't be.