Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    ofc we wont give give, as well as i whant to thank every comment posted here. We already have a discussion running on our forum (becuase not all keep track of mmo) to get our raiders better.

Thanks again,
    Suggest, Officer of Epic Temptations.

I made 4 simple rules for this fight, I hope they work, mainly for our guild that runs 25m:

Rule#1: Red and Green cannot coexist: kill Green w/e the others are.
    Rule#2: When Red+Black+Yellow (the worst combo) Kill Yellow if there isn't Green.
    Rule#3: When no Black, priority is Kill Green>Yellow.
    Rule#4: If Purple+Blue+Black kill Green>Yellow>Purple.
    Last edited by Daimon; 2012-01-09 at 06:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Beacon a tank, heal a pet if you are capped on healing him @ 4 stacks.

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

Your DPSers really need to work on figuring out how they can squeeze out as much DPS on the boss as possible. You should have 2 melee DPS not switching to oozes at all. The rest should move to max range from boss and keep DPSing boss and keep dots up on boss while switching to add. Also have highest aoe classes only on adds.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    When you play a video game, you don't put any "effort" into it at all. You're pushing keys on a keyboard, you're not running a marathon or playing a sport.

Deleted
    In the setup you kill purple, you really should get used to killing yellow.
    Handling purple is just a part of the fight, and since word of glory / bacon doesnt procc a debuff, id say you're pretty well off with 2 paladins.
    Use BL on the Green-Red-Yellow-Black (kill green) bring 2nd set of adds on top of the next blob, and cleave it all down.

Generally, your main issue is: DPS. You're lacking alot of it. DPS'ers under 30k really have to sharpen up if you want the boss to die, use whatever means necessary to raise this number, its practicly the only thing wiping you.

Deleted
    thanks all for great help, we gonna test some tonight and see how far we can come. More feedback is always welcome ofc.

Deleted
    Fellow MMO-Champions,
    because of your awesome feedback, we killed him tonight on the third try. This is the first time we ever tried him since we posted this.

Speaking for the entire guild, I would like to express my gratitude to all the helpful tips and comments we have received over the last couple of days.

Thanks to all of you! (Also: see, we don't suck that much)

Logs for the kill:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=4967&e=5532