View Poll Results: Your Favourite Character Story?

Voters
93. This poll is closed
  • Jedi Knight

7 7.53%
  • Jedi Consular

4 4.30%
  • Smuggler

6 6.45%
  • Trooper

7 7.53%
  • Sith Warrior

21 22.58%
  • Sith Inquisitor

8 8.60%
  • Bounty Hunter

12 12.90%
  • Imperial Agent

20 21.51%
  • I can't decide!

8 8.60%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Spoilers >.<
    Did you think people were just going to vote and not post why they thought their favorite was their favorite? Really? Come on now, let's use some common sense here.
    ಠ_ಠ

On empire side for me its definitely IA and SW, both have a well written story and very interesting companions.

Ive only done the JK one so far and smuggler until level 9 but the JK makes you feel truly legendary ...NPC's are always in awe of the things you do and the story itself is pretty awesome ....anyways just love this games quests so far. I mean when you have the head of the Jedi order saying " You need to be careful the order cannt afford to lose you " thats pretty epic ...I never heard Yoda say that to anyone :-P
    Last edited by Elite Peon; 2012-01-06 at 08:23 AM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going with Agent, Cause its my only Lv.50 so far and it was amazing story and the final act was just jaw dropping for me.!!

leveled an assassin, marauder, merc, and operative to 30+ (oper @ 45). IA story is simply mind blowingly good. great twists and some really good 'oh shit' moments.

Imperial Agent story has also been my favorite so far.

Deleted
    I like my trooper story but I prefer Sith Warrior. The only problem is I can't really get past my teens since I find Dromund Kaas so damn depressing.

Republic stories are better written in my opinion. When there are rules and guidelines decisions and the path you take matter. When you are an evil thug theres no moral consequences you just bash your way around stroking your epeen or try to play smart and are considered a fluffy goodie goodie bad guy even though you just weren't a total douche.

The choas of evil males for some weak tension/drama but when a good guy/anyone has to conquer reckless odds while following some sort of code/deeper purpose it creates a better story. That and republic actually has to work to earn your respect rather then throwing around flamethrowers lightning and jawas in your face to quickly grab the people who read books by the cover.

The Jedi Knight does the most on it's starting planet in terms of variety ("love", war, secrets, drama, betrayal etc...). I played almost all the stories first two planets in beta and it was the most intriguing.

When I started live I decided Smuggler and it has been very good so far especially since I do not have to deal with the "jedi code" so many people fear (which I can admit may get tiring).

Deleted
    I've just completed the SI class quests and half of JC, so im a bit biased (as I cannot vote on some story that I havent tried yet)
    So truthfully, this poll should've waited for a couple of months til people have had the time to play through a couple of the stories

10+ Year Old Account
    have 4 toons, everyone except the sith warrior (25) is above 10 but below 14 =P (and those are BH, knight, trooper) so y the sith has the best story so far

Loving the Sith Warrior story so far.
    Playing since 2007.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nab View Post
    Loving the Sith Warrior story so far.
    your avatar rly reminds me off darth barrus

Deleted
    I've played Trooper to 50 in live, a Jedi sentinel to 20 in live, a smuggler to 16 in live a Sith marauder to 25 in beta, a bounty hunter to 20 in beta, and an agent to 13 in live.

Sith, bounty hunter, agent were probably my favs, followed by the trooper, I really want to play empire on live, but my friends are all republic scum

my jedis story is a bit ho-hum not really finding it entertaining, and finding it hard to log in to play him because im frankly not that bothered about his personal quest, i hope i gets better after taris

Quote Originally Posted by Balleuuh View Post
    I have only gotten up till 25 on Jedi Shadow and Sith Warrior during beta and both were 'meh' for me.
    I'm 47 on my Sith Assassin in retail now and man, that story is just great in my opinion. It actually makes me feel like a BAMF.
    Heh, I've done SI till 36 and SW till 32, done chapter 1 on both.

The SI story is just one big /yawn to me, really doesnt feel like a SI story should be, I felt more like a lemming than anything else, while the SW story does pretty much resemble what that type of character would be doing, atleast according to the books, whereas the SI does pretty much the same as the SW, but while the SW goal in chapter 1 is clear and the story decides the outcome somewhat, the SI one was one big /facepalm at the end of chapter 1.

But it is good to see that it is very individual, I tried out the Bh story till level 16, but it just wasnt me, quite terrible tbh imo atleast a guildie does love it thou

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    The SI story is just one big /yawn to me, really doesnt feel like a SI story should be, I felt more like a lemming than anything else, while the SW story does pretty much resemble what that type of character would be doing, atleast according to the books, whereas the SI does pretty much the same as the SW, but while the SW goal in chapter 1 is clear and the story decides the outcome somewhat, the SI one was one big /facepalm at the end of chapter 1.
    Yea the SW story seems like it would fit perfectly for SI. It has a lot of politics and working behind the curtains while the actual SI story is kinda meh, though I have only played it until about half way Nar Shaddaa so it might very well get better later.