Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Incredible swtor troll

I actually thought these people are a myth. This guy actually has 2 accounts that he uses for trolling. How many more assholes like this are out there? I'm simply in awe, I kid you not.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...131354&page=19
    Last edited by Legion; 2012-01-06 at 12:43 AM.

lol owned by Stephen Reid Himself!

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog

10+ Year Old Account
    People disgust more and more as I read the forums. I'm not sure why people are so committed to ruining other peoples enjoyment of a game but its sad.

Haha, reminds of those LoL players that whine on the forums that they got banned without doing anything and then a mod (forgot his name) tells them what did.

yeah I don't get the whole "omg I got banned for xy" made up bullshit that spread like crazy after that one e-mail...

10+ Year Old Account
    i wouldn't call this an 'incredible' troll; some people fell for it, sure, but most didn't.

kind of self-aggrandizing, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    People disgust more and more as I read the forums. I'm not sure why people are so committed to ruining other peoples enjoyment of a game but its sad.
    Isn't that applicable to basically everything in real life too? People will always hate on other people's interests.

I honestly don't get this. I quit wow because I don't like pandas, but that doesn't make me buy 2 accounts and spam their forums because I've been banned for hating black & white spots. I never thought people could stoop so low. And go through such trouble/expense and explanations to get people to believe you. Why? Why would someone hate a game so much, and go this far?
    Last edited by Legion; 2012-01-06 at 12:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    I honestly don't get this. I quit wow because I don't like pandas, but that doesn't make me buy 2 accounts and spam their forums because I've been banned for hating black & white spots. I never thought people could stoop so low. And go through such trouble/expense and explanations to get people to believe you. Why? Why would someone hate a game so much, and go this far?
    same reason you prolly see 100+ posts a day here (all forums here, not just swtor ones) about how someone 'took an arrow to the knee.' It's a bandwagon. 13 year old boys like to feel needed/wanted/accepted/loved by virtual strangers, so they band together and ruin other's time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    i wouldn't call this an 'incredible' troll; some people fell for it, sure, but most didn't.

kind of self-aggrandizing, eh?
    Think he means incredible as in "Omg what a fucking retard" rather than incredible as in "Omg what a fucking genius".

But what do I know

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah, but it's not even that. it's like, "oh my god, why is this even worth showing people".

Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    yeah, but it's not even that. it's like, "oh my god, why is this even worth showing people".
    I'm sorry for having offended you. I honestly did not believe trolls of this magnitude actually exist. Deepest and humblest apologies.

Deleted
    It's funny because he is Jabba

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    SR owned that guy harder than any CM has done before.

LOL pwn'd indeed. +1 interwebz to stephen reid

what am i looking at? i dont get it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by asharia View Post
    1 Guy 2 Forum accounts, 15 Pages of trolling people about playing SWTOR AH System, Big Boss putting his foot down and calling him out.

Quote Originally Posted by asharia View Post
    Essentially what is happening is some guy claimed he was banned for playing the auction house and people pointed out he wasn't because a banned account can't post on the forums. Then he says he has multiple accounts. Then one of the admins chimes in saying neither of his accounts that are registered under his name and address have any actions against them and that people can't be banned for playing the action house.

This whole "I got banned for X Y and Z" shit is spreading like wildfire and it's really annoying how many people believe it because someone spent a few minutes in photoshop making a fake email.