End-game mature PVE Guild looking for new members!!

Guild name: Binary Sunset
Website URL: binarysunset.enjin.com/wall
GM Name: Dantés (Deadlocke on these forums, i.e. me).
Faction: Republic
Time Zone: EU GMT
Server type (PvP, PvE, RP): RP
Server Name: The Progenitor
Approximate number of guild members at this time: 12

<Binary Sunset> is recruiting mature & experienced MMO players to engage in group levelling, Warzone and Flashpoint nights. We’re mostly still levelling but (at the time of writing this) our group (Flashpoints and Guild Warzone) times are:

Weds 20:00 – 23:00 and Fri 20:00 – 23:00 (provisional)

Us in a few sentences:

Binary Sunset is an end-game focused small Guild of competent and mature MMO veterans. Our goals are to take down all operations content whilst it remains current without resorting to hardcore attendance schedules or exclusive rotation.

We know how to play. And we know how to behave.

Us in a few paragraphs:

A Competent Guild
We’re all jaded WoW players. Min/maxers that were clearing Heroic content at one point during our WoW careers.

Quality Over Quantity
Most of us have careers. Our free time is anything but free. It’s precious. So we don’t raid four times a week. But when we do we make sure it’s not time wasted. Our Guilides make damn sure to know the optimal rotation and gear their chars as well as is physically possible before stepping foot into a raid. Wiping's part of the learning process sure, but wiping for no reason isn't fun. We look at things like a Football team, we all come prepared to give our best for our team-mates.

No RL friend cliques
Our Guild is basically a coming together of several people who met in WoW. Not RL. We’ve stuck together because each of us are competent gamers and reasonable people. Well, I like to think so So there’s no “my best friends the GM so I can act like a **** here” nonsense.

Guild Community
We have an active website with Guild news, forums, gallery etc. The usual but regularly maintained and updated. We also have a 35 man Vent server and a 25 man mumble server.

RP Friendly
Although we don’t actively participate in “instanced” RP, i.e. player created events etc, we do promote an RP friendly outlook. That is to say, we play on an RP server chosen for a more mature outlook – and respect the fact we share server space with active RP’ers.
None of our Guild members will have silly, immersion breaking names, /say will always be IC. And some of us tend to dabble now and then. The game makes reactive RP quite simple, just go with the storyline and react to what’s happening around you.

We'd love to hear from you. Drop by our website or poke me in game on The Progenitor (EU) server.