Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hitting women is wrong. Hitting on women is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Reqq View Post
    You are part of the problem. It's hard enough trying to deal with Feminists that seem to want to convince us of the same thing without men like you doing it as well.
    You do know the "don't hit women" thing is a product of sexism right? It comes from this notion that women are weak and need to be protected.

Deleted
    I hit on women all the time

You act like a man, you get treated like a man.

It's not right to hit anyone unless it's in self defense.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would never hit a woman, but if a woman is going to dare to hit me then i'm gonna hold her down out of self defense and I will plant her there until I can call the police.

It doesn't rly matter about sex... i mean for goodness sakes if you take wrestling and you were to verse your opposite gender, i would still take them down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    You do know the "don't hit women" thing is a product of sexism right? It comes from this notion that women are weak and need to be protected.
    This actually makes a lot of sense.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Thankyou for clarifying my own point back to me. Incase you missed the thrust of it, I take as much issue with sexist men that propogate the notion that women are weak, as I do the role that feminism has had on shaping a public acceptance of violence towards men.

Thankyou for clarifying my own point back to me. Incase you missed the thrust of it, I take as much issue with sexist men that propogate the notion that women are weak, as I do the role that feminism has had on shaping a public acceptance of violence towards men.
    so violence towards men wasnt "socially acceptable" until feminists came along?

Well... women are physically weaker. That is a fact and has nothing to do with sexism.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's not right to hit anyone.
    But peoples morality can be very hypocritical when it comes to this.
    To say that men don't have to suffer from massive prejudice and sexism is horrendously ignorant to say the least.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    so violence towards men wasnt "socially acceptable" until feminists came along?
    /MASSIVEFACEPALM. Violence towards men has been socially acceptable for a long time thanks to 2 reasons: 1. Men pushing the idea that women are weak and unable to cause men any physical harm and 2. Modern feminism that has continued to nurture an environment that allows it to stay acceptable without addressing it. Please actually read all of my post, and spare a minute to digest it without becoming blinkered by the mention of "feminism" and reaching for the outrage button.

I really didn't think I'd have to spell that out.

If a woman hits me I hit them right back. A person should not hit another person and not expect violence in return.

Actually, when I think about it. If a woman hits me and I hit her back, does that not mean that I am in fact treating her as an equal? So my point is, do not be a sexist, hit your woman back if she hits you.

Edit: Also, this could lead to angry sex, which is always good. Think about it.

Deleted
    I dont think that feminism enabled violence towards men. I think that other men have condoned violence towards other men since we lived in caves. What feminism brought was allowing women to stand up for themselves against men who oppressed them and be treated like equals. Now you have the dilemma of hitting men being "socially acceptable" thanks to men having done that for centuries and women feeling "equal" to men. Some women have violent tendencies (as do some men) so I guess that this is what you're seeing, but counting it as a product of feminism is not totally accurate.

Anyways I don't think hitting another person is ever really acceptable unless you are in danger from said person. Doesn't matter what the genders of the people are.

/MASSIVEFACEPALM. Violence towards men has been socially acceptable for a long time thanks to 2 reasons: 1. Men pushing the idea that women are weak and unable to cause men any physical harm and 2. Modern feminism that has continued to nurture an environment that allows it to stay acceptable without addressing it.

violence towards men is not socially acceptable. there is a stereotype that men who get abused by women are sissies. men shaming other men who get beaten at anything by women is a behaviour that has been common for thousands of years. it has nothing to do with feminism, and it is prevalent among men, and propagated for the most part, by men. if a man has been abused by a woman, he is in fact probably more likely to find understanding and support from women in his life than from men in his life.

In my opinion if you are doing something that warrants getting hit you should get hit regardless of gender.

Furthermore we all know if you hit a women these days all she has to do is go tell some of her male friends and you are going to get your ass beat into a bloody pulp because her male friends just want to earn brownie points to get into her pants.

With that said I have never hit a women but I would have no problem doing so should one ever have the intent to hurt me emotionally/mentally/physically
    "of course it would only be a single open fisted warning shot to the face"

/MASSIVEFACEPALM. Violence towards men has been socially acceptable for a long time thanks to 2 reasons: 1. Men pushing the idea that women are weak and unable to cause men any physical harm and 2. Modern feminism that has continued to nurture an environment that allows it to stay acceptable without addressing it.

you seem to possess a hatred of "modern feminism" without really understanding it. you paint a very broad ideology in one color.

Deleted
    I will defend myself against males,females and other apes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristeia View Post
    It doesn't matter what sex the person is, if they're starting a fight they should get socked in the face.
    Equal rights means equal fights.