Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    As an IA Sniper, I love it... its great to take no damage from ranged attacks And it just looks plain cool hiding behind an object, and popping up to hit my attacks

I tried a Smuggler for the first time yesterday. After 10 levels with the cover system I was pretty much "Meh." But after playing 33 levels on a Bounty Hunter I could be biased. haha.

I was kinda wishing I'd went Operative after a while but I'm gonna going Scoundrel. Cover was kinda a pain on my Sniper for a while, but yeah I rarely even bother going into actual cover and just use the portable. less frustrating. some of the angles it rolls you into you can't even hit the target. it could use some tuning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cover doesnt bother me at all, I pay attention to my surroundings all the time when I play my IA Sniper. In fact Im 26 and I have never died in a story fight, I cant say the same for my 27 Merc though.

Deleted
    cover is buggy got many problems as sniper

Deleted
    I grew to hate it by lvl 25. Sure wish i never blew my legacy name on Wales now for my smuggler Josey. Gone to Texas is one of my all time fav books and i love the film. So when i could be The Outlaw Josey Wales i went a bit mental. I slogged through 32 lvl to get that name on my Sage.

Its a real pity as i pretty much like everything about the Smuggler. Love the story thus far and pretty much all the dialogue responses for most quests. I love the ship and my Wookie! Pity i hate the core mechanic.