camera zooming in....

I like to pvp with the camera zoomed out as far as i can. It seems to be fine in pve, but when i do pvp, my camera zooms in closer to my char. Is anyone else having this problem? is there a setting i need to turn on/off? Its not me hitting my keybind for zoom in/out as its way out of reach that i would never hit it on accident.

Yeah I get this all the time, entering/exiting a bg, when I get feared, entering and exiting vehicles, it zooms right into the character, but it probably has something to do with all the other interface problems wow is having like the language filter always being on, the debuffs on enemy's toggling off.

Got it as well and it is tolerable but just frustrating

10+ Year Old Account
    I started getting this problem after I increased the max zoom to 100%. I changed it down to 25% and it still happens, but not as often. Probably the reason it defaults to such a low max zoom. Im sure they will get it sorted out though, tons of people have brought this up. Another thing that pisses me off is no matter which way I scroll my wheel the camera zooms out first. I have to stop scrolling and start again for it to zoom in, another reason I lowered my max zoom.

I have it every time after i got a loading screen.. Thus entering new world by exiting spaceship etc etc. It sure is damn annoying.

There has to be a fix for this, i watch some streams that dont seem to have this problem, only tends to happen to my melee toons, my inquisitor never has this problem in pvp. Really annoying on my melee toons though, especially the ones taht require me to hit from behind.