Poll: Your Favourite Starship

Deleted

Your Favourite Starship

What's your favourite starship(s)?

Personnel I love the Phantom's interior but prefer both Mantis' and Fury's exterior
    Last edited by mmoc1f234b9ee4; 2012-01-10 at 12:37 PM.

My main is an inquisitor and I thought the fury is a pretty cool ship. Little did I know that its an ugly, dark piece of shit compared to the agents luxury yacht "phantom"

Phantom...she so pwetty

Also...did you mean to make a Multiple Choice poll? i.e. everyone could vote for all 6?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Effbee View Post
    Phantom...she so pwetty

Also...did you mean to make a Multiple Choice poll? i.e. everyone could vote for all 6?
    Yeah because I myself have multiple favourites

Deleted
    Phantom and Defender. Fury is ok. I really don't like BH's one

15+ Year Old Account
    My Bounty Hunter's D5-Mantis. The ruff interiour reminds me of the Serenity from Firefly.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Deleted
    I don't know the names, but the Imperial Agents is so sweet. It's like a house inside I do like my Inquisitor one though Fury.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by moff View Post
    My main is an inquisitor and I thought the fury is a pretty cool ship. Little did I know that its an ugly, dark piece of shit compared to the agents luxury yacht "phantom"
    Agree on both counts. And I still run round the wrong corners in the Fury. At least the Phantom just runs front to back and doesn't have the Fury's side corridors and rooms :-)

I kinda like the run-down style of the Mantis, but whenever I log on my sniper alt, I wonder why the greatest bounty hunter in the universe isn't able to steal a prettier ship...

Deleted
    The Imperial Agent's Phantom.

Because only the best deserve the best.

I liked the BH one and the SI/SW one aswell. Can't remember their names sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope that as this game evolves, the space combat not only improves, but that I can change the look of my ship also.

Phantom interior, Fury exterior.

---------- Post added 2012-01-10 at 11:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by phlashbios View Post
    Agree on both counts. And I still run round the wrong corners in the Fury. At least the Phantom just runs front to back and doesn't have the Fury's side corridors and rooms :-)
    god I do that all the time, it drives me crazy. When I enter I always need to do some 360s to get out of the first hallway, and I always go in the wrong room. Symmetrical buildings are my one weakness. =\
    Last edited by Larynx; 2012-01-10 at 04:44 PM.