ElvUI (Setup Video and Thoughts)

Its a great add-on. This video is a quick set up.

Accidentally deleted my post So my explanation of the add-on is gone.

Also, what are your thoughts on this UI?
    Last edited by AlexTheGreat; 2012-01-05 at 08:37 AM.

Deleted
    Really really simple but looks good

I would actually strongly suggest if it is your first time using ElvUI and you use a different chat set up, do NOT click set up chat. Very annoying. Been using ElvUI since Cata and never once needed to set up chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    I would actually strongly suggest if it is your first time using ElvUI and you use a different chat set up, do NOT click set up chat. Very annoying. Been using ElvUI since Cata and never once needed to set up chat.
    Yah was going to consider switching to phanxchat but im kinda lazy :P

Deleted
    Elv did a video himself of how to setup the UI

I'm using it. I like it. it's simple to customize which is a large plus, even with 0 lua knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean View Post
    Elv did a video himself of how to setup the UI

I'm using it. I like it. it's simple to customize which is a large plus, even with 0 lua knowledge.
    Yeah he made a set-up video.

well, so did I! With commentary!

Quote Originally Posted by AlexTheGreat View Post
    Yeah he made a set-up video.

well, so did I! With commentary!

Only yours was like: "Click obvious stuff then ... yeah... you'll figure it out for the rest, it just takes time."

Quote Originally Posted by Masternewt View Post
    Only yours was like: "Click obvious stuff then ... yeah... you'll figure it out for the rest, it just takes time."
    It's an obvious add-on. I made the video for the basic usage of the add-on and to provide a link to the UI. People are meant to figure out the add-on itself because it is completely customizable now. Everything can be adjusted, moved around, etc. It's not like the old ElvUI where there were preset user interfaces for dps and healers.

Deleted
    ElvUI is quite simply brilliant.

(I don't use the raid or party frames so can't comment on them)

Definitely one of the better UIs I've tried. I don't see myself using anything else in the foreseeable future.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiction View Post
    ElvUI is quite simply brilliant.

(I don't use the raid or party frames so can't comment on them)
    Both party and raid frames are pretty nice. On my healing characters I don't need anything else, I can set these up the way I want.

It's very great since it's just so brilliant simple! I don't need any another addons then use ElvUI