Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    3. Rogue with Vial
    2. Rogue with legendary
    1. Rogue with Vial and Legendary

Quote Originally Posted by Xtreeze View Post
    Warlocks are pretty much a must in RBGs aswell; and they are one of the strongest 2v2 and 5v5 classes aswell
    I think we're actually very weak in 2v2, which is dominated by melee burst. We require quite a lot of support to function at all, and at a minimum we most certainly require a dedicated healer to do anything. I can see how we become very powerful when supported by a 2nd dps and a healer, but in 2s? I don't see it.
    Ashin, Stormreaver
    South of Heaven

Aff Lock, Sub Rogue, Unholy DK

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ashin View Post
    I think we're actually very weak in 2v2, which is dominated by melee burst. We require quite a lot of support to function at all, and at a minimum we most certainly require a dedicated healer to do anything. I can see how we become very powerful when supported by a 2nd dps and a healer, but in 2s? I don't see it.
    Played just for lols 2v2 on my Warlock with a Shaman, ended up with 33-2 win loss at 2200 rating.

Also lol at the people who thinks that Frost DKs, Ferals, Blood DKs and Warriors are the top PvP classes atm. Just lol. Warrior is by far the worst class for PvP out there, they're just terrible. Unholy DK is A LOT better then Frost DKs and Blood DKs well, if you think they are OP I feel sorry for you.

Inb4 I get infracted for trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    1.Frost Dk
    2. Sub Roq
    3. Aff Lock
    I play with all 3 of em and i really like it how the classes feel, i know Lock seems to be odd but i still love it
    But on the other hand it feels like that 1. Blood Dk 2. Frost mages 3. Sub Roq

for 3s arena:

1. sub
    2. affli
    3. rsham

for BGs:

1. sub
    2. affli
    3. rsham

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherrytie View Post
    1.Frost Dk
    2. Sub Roq
    3. Aff Lock
    I play with all 3 of em and i really like it how the classes feel, i know Lock seems to be odd but i still love it
    But on the other hand it feels like that 1. Blood Dk 2. Frost mages 3. Sub Roq
    How the hell can you class Frost DK as the best PvP Specc? Unholy is superior to Frost by far and DKs overall gets mitigated by other melees / caster cleave. And how you can say that you feel Blood DK is strong in PvP I don't know, only bads will ever lose to a Blood DK in an arena/rbg enviroment.

1. Frost mage
    2. sub rogue
    3. Affliction lock.

1. Blood DK
    2. Frost Mage
    3. Sub Rogue

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ok that's it, could someone link me a Blood DK who is above 2400 rating in 3v3 please?

Ok that's it, could someone link me a Blood DK who is above 2400 rating in 3v3 please?
    What? Are you suggesting that in order for a class to be deemed OP by players, it has to meet your 'standard' of OP?

Glad you aren't making any decisions that affect balance...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbabyy18 View Post
    I have to go with:

Warrior

Warriors just blow stuff up constantly i can't stand the constant damage output
    you must be a really bad player if you think warriors are among the top 3 specs for 4.3. we are pretty much the bottom of pvp outside of FC in rated BGs.

I just play casual 2's and the classes I hate to see as a resto druid are -

1. Disc priest
    2. Feral druid
    3. frost mage

I think we can all agree that druids are the worst healers....and a warrior partner doesn't help.

Deleted
    1: Sub rogues and frost mages.
    2: Resto sham and affliction? Not that it matters because nothing comes close to the disgusting state of the first two.
    3: affliction if it's not 2

Top 3 specs are probably sub, DISC PRIEST (yes you heard right), and third place is between ret paladin, frost mages and aff warlocks. Mages are powerful but they are also very simple and predictable. Ret paladin is nothing special outside of triple dps, but in triple dps they are definitely the pillar of the team (and this comp seems to counter nearly everything). Finally affliction warlocks do lots of damage and have very good fear peels but soak up damage like a sponge.

However, the top two are by far the best specs in my opinion. Subtlety rogue has a 10 in every category.. burst, survivability, and control/peels. Disc priests are also incredible, though overshadowed by the dominance of resto shaman/lock, due to versatility and virtually unlimited mana.

Played just for lols 2v2 on my Warlock with a Shaman, ended up with 33-2 win loss at 2200 rating.
    Good thing I specifically stated that we require a healer to do well.
    Ashin, Stormreaver
    South of Heaven

How on earth are people coming up with Blood and Frost DK's.

If you think Blood your terrible or a Warrior and/or you somehow think 1v1 matters

If your think Frost you don't know the super secret strat of kill one in 2 - 3 globals because they are one of if not THE squishiest spec in the game.UH is better in every way including burst when Garg is up.

OT:
    My numbers below are from 3's top 200 teams from each BG which atm is ~2k+ from both EU and US combined

DPS
    #Awesome and can't be touched ever ever ever in the all time of awesomeness - Rogues with Vial

#1 - Sub Rogues - 12% of all teams above 2k have a Rogue in them. The top 3 most popular comps all contain Rogues RLS, RMP and Pal/DK/Rogue. 30 of the top 50 teams in the US and EU contain Rogues... Any arguments???? I hope not because numbers don't lie ESPECIALLY when statistically Rogues are the most underrepresented class in the game at level 85.

#2 - Locks 28 of the top 50 teams contain a Lock. 3 of the top 10 most popular teams above 2k contain Locks and is in the #1 most popular comp. Locks are the second most underrepresented class in the game at level 85. 9% of all teams above 2k contain Locks in RLS.

#3 - Mages 14 of the top 50 teams contain Mages. 10% of all teams above 2k contain Mages. 3 of the top 10 comps contain Mages and Mages have the #2 most popular comp in RMP.

Healers

#1 - Shaman 31 of the top 50 teams contain a RShaman. 12% of all teams above 2k have a Shaman in them most of those are Resto.

#2 - Priests 17 of the top 50 teams contain a DPriest. 14% of all 3's above 2k have a Priest in them most are Disc. 5 of the 10 of the most popular comps above 2k have a Priest in them.

#3 - Paladins 4 of the top 10 most popular 3's comps above 2k contain Paladins. Only 6 of the top 50 teams contain Paladins though. 14% of all teams above 2k contain Paladins but at least 20% are Ret.

Those are numbers wise and also fit into my experience this season except because I play a meleecleave Pallies are tougher for us.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prostyle View Post
    What? Are you suggesting that in order for a class to be deemed OP by players, it has to meet your 'standard' of OP?

The thread is supposed to say which three classes you think is the most OP in PvP, Blood DKs obviously aren't Top 3 PvP Specc in the game

Quote Originally Posted by Prostyle View Post

I'm pretty sure he means that OP often depends on the skill level of the person crying OP. When your a higher level player and you see someone talking about a spec being OP that is ONLY really OP if someone isn't familiar (or skilled enough) with the game to counter what they perceive to be OP. Its like beauty is in the eye of the beholder vs Megan Fox... Some things are nearly global. Some things are based on how much inbreeding you have in your family tree.

Blood DK's are a prime example. I have never seen a 2.2k+ player start a "QQ Blood is OP" thread in my life but I have seen HUNDREDS of sub 1500 players start them. Do ya think there might be a pattern there?

Its like retards that eat their ice cream too fast complaining about brain freeze and demanding Ben and Jerry's shut down because they make a defective product.

THE ABOVE EXAMPLE ABOUT BRAIN FREEZE IS HOW YOU ARE JUDGED BY MOST IF NOT ALL REASONABLY GOOD PLAYERS WHEN YOU MAKE BLOOD DK THREADS

1. Sub Rogue
    2. Frost Mage
    3. Resto Shaman

All 3 should be Sub Rogue tho, thats some OP shit even without vial.
    Hi