Thread: Money dumps

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Money dumps

As the title says, i am curious if there are anymore money dumps besides: 2x 1.5mil mounts, ship upgrades, VIP wristband (useless) and storage space.
    Before you suggest, i already tried google, the swtor forums, and the relevant wikis, and didnt find anything (else), so i was wondering if anyone discovered any other money dumps. Creds being so easy to make, i'm starting to believe i might be missing something, or it's another design oversight from the developers (most likely).

I haven't really seen anything aside from what you've mentioned, but I agree that money is too easy to make and it makes sense at first, but now that I've been 50 for a while I've stockpiled quite a bit of creds from dailies with nothing to spend it on.

I'm currently leveling an alt using nothing but a jacked up companion (full epics/blues) and stacking presence lol.
    New and shiny compppppp!

Quote Originally Posted by Garz12 View Post
    I haven't really seen anything aside from what you've mentioned, but I agree that money is too easy to make and it makes sense at first, but now that I've been 50 for a while I've stockpiled quite a bit of creds from dailies with nothing to spend it on.
    Ilum dailies, warzones, and crafting missions from slicing have done it for me. I bought one of the 1.5mil mounts, full storage (that was bought ever since lvl 40), and i've been curious if there's any more stuff i might want. If not, guess i'll just blow some of it on gearing the companions i use in epics.

---------- Post added 2012-01-12 at 06:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Icpie View Post
    I'm currently leveling an alt using nothing but a jacked up companion (full epics/blues) and stacking presence lol.
    How do you stack presence? I've never seen an item with presence.

Things will come in time, just be patient and enjoy the current content

If people don't want their left over credits, please send them to me. Ungrateful bastards!

Quote Originally Posted by delnadris View Post
    Ilum dailies, warzones, and crafting missions from slicing have done it for me. I bought one of the 1.5mil mounts, full storage (that was bought ever since lvl 40), and i've been curious if there's any more stuff i might want. If not, guess i'll just blow some of it on gearing the companions i use in epics.

---------- Post added 2012-01-12 at 06:35 AM ----------

How do you stack presence? I've never seen an item with presence.
    Blues with sockets (oranges) and stack enhancements, mods, augs etc "of command".
    New and shiny compppppp!

Deleted
    There is nothing.

Alts, even in WoW gearing up alts prior to heirlooms was costly.

if twinking an alt had much use i'd do it. it's all gravy once you hit 50, dailies all provide epic mods/enhancements/armoring. atm i have 4 mil creds, bought one car speeder but i never actually use it except to be annoying.

I thought I might have too much money, until I went at the Foundry boss on Hard Mode for the first time. 30k repair before we beat the Storm Squad. :P Imagine that with raiding.

20,000+ to take an epic mod out of a piece of gear. If I were to take all the mods out of the gear I have now, it would be over 500k (all orange/purpz with epic mods installed).
    There were around 7,000 Greeks in total at the Battle of Thermopylae.
    Not just the Spartans and a few inept imbeciles to play clean up.
    Friends don't let friends listen to Zach Snyder/

Quote Originally Posted by crittcann View Post
    Alts, even in WoW gearing up alts prior to heirlooms was costly.
    I don't see why people would gear up alts when you can level perfectly with just quests.

I think there's 3x 1.5mil mounts.

CE, Authenticator, and the landspeeder sold by the Voss vendor.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I take it - all of you with a lot of money and nothing to spend it on - you don't do hard mode flashpoints, do you?
    When I tried Esseles Hard Mode I lost 100k creds by just getting to the second boss. Those repair bills hurt.

moving 50 mods out of gear is nearly 22k a piece. Repairs go up to 70k+ with an average 126 gear 3/4 broken. There are credit sinks, you just aren't using them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    I take it - all of you with a lot of money and nothing to spend it on - you don't do hard mode flashpoints, do you?
    When I tried Esseles Hard Mode I lost 100k creds by just getting to the second boss. Those repair bills hurt.
    100k is not a lot of money. Hell, even though you failed a lot that time eventually you'll breeze through it without dying (unless you never improve or something). When you can make hundreds of thousands of credits per day from a few dailies even the 1.5 mil speeders don't seem like that much. Just yesterday I bought the 400k 3rd bank tab for funsies. Made it all back today.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerion View Post
    100k is not a lot of money. Hell, even though you failed a lot that time eventually you'll breeze through it without dying (unless you never improve or something). When you can make hundreds of thousands of credits per day from a few dailies even the 1.5 mil speeders don't seem like that much. Just yesterday I bought the 400k 3rd bank tab for funsies. Made it all back today.
    That was just the beginning of the flashpoint. I had to leave it - cause it would've made me broke.

Even if you don't wipe you still get repair bills eventually - via incoming damage.
    Also by the time it will be a breeze there will be new money sinks - like nightmare mode operations.

Dailies (quests on Ilum and Belsavis) provide ~150k per day. I'm not that happy about space missions so I'm not doing those but I doubt they provide 250k per day so you can have 400k per day via "few dailies". And all the flashpoint dailies provide is less than repair bills too.

I'm glad you have a lot of time to make a lot of money thru time sinks so you don't have to worry about money sinks, but you shouldn't brag about it. If you happen to be on my server just send me a million or two I will really appreciate it.

Join some pugs for any 4 man apart from BT and use it for repairs.

Waa I have to much money waaa

people will find anything to complain about.
    Signature Nazi's suck.

Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    we one shot every esseles boss, i gain on the daily, it'd be hard to lose money just doing lvl 50 dailies. with two 50's i gain like 400k a day.