Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Cool (H) 6/7 HM DK Tank LF Raiding Guild

The guild I just joined recently split into two guilds. So I am left without a home, and in need of one. =(
    I went 7/7 within the 2nd week in the release of 4.2, I also have 4.3 exp from the PTR. (I will not faction change unless you plan to pay for it)

I have been tanking 10 years (mainly from EQ where there is no addons). My previous original guild disbanded during WotLK (ICC) which I was in for numerous years. I am currently 6/7 HM completed with P3 on Ragnaros

My skill as a tank is 2nd to none, I have great raid awareness. Communicative and I can easily learn fights on the fly and can adjust. Tank Gear is ilvl 382, Frost is 371....
    I am a PST Player and I can raid: (I believe in quality, not quantity)
    7pm-Midnight pst
    8pm-1am mst
    9pm-2am cst
    10pm-3am est

The days I can raid are Tues Wed & Thurs,[/B] and perhaps a 4th day once in awhile for clean up or progression. I CAN NOT raid Friday or Saturday due to DJn for a club most of those days.

Now about my toon, DK Blood (Tank). He is my main and always will be, his MS is blood(OS is frost). I can raid lead as well, have about 6+ years exp as a raid lead. Just do not like recruiting....
    I can run Fraps, and WoL with no problems in 25 or 10m raids.
    I do not care if it is a 10m raid or 25m, I just want to progress. If a 10m raid I do plan then on making instructional videos for guilds out there since there is not any good ones on any decent websites. But I do prefer a 25m Raid.

I like to PvP in my spare time, so if your guild does excellent... if not oh well. I can always make more friends =D

Have any questions please feel free to add me on bnet with times and progression:
    djminion97@ymail.com

I really would like to find a guild I can call home =(
    Last edited by Maxemiss; 2011-11-30 at 03:37 AM.
    Author: Ulysses S. Grant (A True Raider & PvPr)

The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.

still looking for a guild

The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.

Hello Maxemiss. <Limitless> is a Heroic Mode focused latenight raiding group composed of many players who rank regularly and range from 4/7-6/7HM experience. We hold all of our raiders to a high standard in and out of raids, however with a calm and objective adult raiding atmosphere.

If you are interested and able to consider latenight raid times from 1am-4am EST (tues/wed/thurs, with mondays for cleanup), you can feel free to contact me via RealID at angry_chimp3(at)yahoo(dot)com , visit the original thread link at us(dot)battle(dot)net/wow/en/forum/topic/3580988116#1, or visit our website at limitless(dot)guildomatic(dot)com/. Thanks for your time.

any other interest out there?

any interest out there?

sgdfgfdfg3423452345

still wanting to join a guild

Adrenaline could use a solid dk tank! We are a 25 man horde guild on the Korgath pvp server.

Raid times are 830cst-1230cst sometimes running a little later Tuesday Wednesday Thursday.

We went 7/7 HM in 10 man and 6/7 HM in 25 last tier and are hitting Dragon Soul like Ike hit Tina. If you're looking for an insanely fun and funny atmosphere while still pushing progression then put in an app TODAY!! If you have any questions you can contact Taninor, Blooblahguy, Variation, Zerrisan, or Nails in game.

Adrenaline-Guild.com

still tryin to find a guild i can raid with

I would really like to speak to you regarding an immediate opening.

I will be on tonight if you would like to talk. Since I can't post links here yet, please get in contact with me tonight on our server if you are interested. My toon is Karìn. Or u can just search our guild and whisper whoever. Hope to hear from ya!

I will try adding you to real ID as well.

<FUROR> of Cenarius is a 10 Man progression guild recruiting exceptional players for 4.3. All applicants must have the desire/skill to compete and learn quickly at higher levels of progression.

Our roster is primarily made up of mature, easy going, working professionals and family-types that want to have a good time raiding endgame content. Drama is virtually non-existent and people who join <FUROR> often comment on our stability, fairness and organization. Taking raiders with these attributes is what allows us to achieve hardcore progress while raiding casual hours.

Due to irl/personal issues with some guild members, our prog on h-rag has sadly been halted. We are currrently looking to rebuild an even stronger team of players.

Our Current Needs:
    (All times are Pacific Standard Time)

(7/7N, 6/7H) on H-Rag into phase 4 to 15%.
    Raid Times: 8:45PM - 12:00AM on Tues/Thurs/Sun
    • Geared (at least 380 ilvl) Tank with dps OS, warrior, DK, or pally DPS, and shadow priest.

All exceptional applicants of any class are encouraged to apply.

Last edited by Karyne; 2011-12-01 at 12:15 AM.

still lookin for a guild

whatever happened to the good ole days when everyone raided tues wed thurs? =(

any other guilds out there?

any guilds out there that can raid my time?

still looking for a guild of skilled raiders

wants guild that can play well together

any interest out there from progression guilds?

lookin for more, please post your website =D

still looking any guilds out there..... hellooooo?

Hi there! <Noob Explosion> on Anub'arak is now recruiting a tank for our 10man Dragon Soul raid progression. We are currently 8/8 normal and 1/8 heroic. Our raid times are 9pm-12am (PST) Tues-Thurs. A majority of this raid group has been raiding since Wrath of the Lich King, some even further back than that. We are a very accepting guild that is willing to give people a fair try.

You can make a character on our server and/or add me or the GM to real ID. You can contact Tewt (me), Shamasaur, or Stefanh (the GM). We do have a website with more info on it but I am unable to post links here at this time. We will of course provide the URL when you talk to us so you can get a better idea of how we operate.

Also, we are willing to pay for your transfer!
    We look forward to hearing from you!
    Last edited by Empath; 2012-01-11 at 04:21 AM.