Hard Mode Taral V loot drop problem.

Me and my friends just recently beat Hard Mode Taral V for the first time, and it was pretty easier to say the least, but the last boss gave us a bit of trouble. Soon ater we figured a strat, which was to CC the droids that the boss spawned, we were able to kill him, but we could not kill the adds without dying. We thought that this would not be a problem until we tried to re-enter. We could not even go back in to pick up our loot and complete the quest. I was wondering if ANYONE else had any trouble with this, because I know me and my friends were raging. I did put in a ticket, but even then, we may not get the loot that dropped, which I don't mind. I just thought I would post this to see if anyone has any trouble with it, but also to have some dev or someone from bioware to see it and look into it.

Deleted
    Should've just left someone dead on the floor next to the boss as the flashpoint completes automatically once the boss is dead and you are locked out for the day. Also, pull him to the blast doors at the entrance of the room and line of sight the bots that spawn, then aoe them down on top of the boss

Had this on Boarding Party HM. We killed the Shielding guy and the Mortar guy but wiped killing the healer (no CD's and healer with no resources). Got credit for completing the FP but couldn't get in to get the loot. Also, the boss group respawned too :S
    RETH

Deleted
    As the guy above said, I had the same we had the last Boss of False emperor and i got knocked off just prior to his end phase, my friends killed him off and i couldnt enter, foruntatly it was just counselor loot.

We actually did hard mode Taral V last night for the first time, it took us one wipe to figure out.

some things we did, that you may or may not have done

- complete the bonus quests in the zone, this lets you destroy 2 of his 4 starting turrets.
    - Interupt full auto Hail of bolts as much as you can
    - Healer needs to dispel the grenade debuff
    - need to kill the adds at 75% and 50% - he releoads when the adds spawn so everyone can get them, should be done before he releoads.
    - 25% adds, ignore them as he enrages at 25% and just burn him down, take out the adds after.

Was pretty easy that way. our guy also said something about the droids putting a debuff on you when they fire at you, any can confirm this? i was too busy healing it.

We did leave someone dead on top of the boss, but even that did not work. However the LOS thing is nice, i bet we could do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Should've just left someone dead on the floor next to the boss as the flashpoint completes automatically once the boss is dead and you are locked out for the day. Also, pull him to the blast doors at the entrance of the room and line of sight the bots that spawn, then aoe them down on top of the boss

---------- Post added 2012-01-12 at 10:38 AM ----------

Hmm I like those ideas, that will come much in handy. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyUK View Post
    As the guy above said, I had the same we had the last Boss of False emperor and i got knocked off just prior to his end phase, my friends killed him off and i couldnt enter, foruntatly it was just counselor loot.

We actually did hard mode Taral V last night for the first time, it took us one wipe to figure out.

some things we did, that you may or may not have done

- complete the bonus quests in the zone, this lets you destroy 2 of his 4 starting turrets.
    - Interupt full auto Hail of bolts as much as you can
    - Healer needs to dispel the grenade debuff
    - need to kill the adds at 75% and 50% - he releoads when the adds spawn so everyone can get them, should be done before he releoads.
    - 25% adds, ignore them as he enrages at 25% and just burn him down, take out the adds after.

Was pretty easy that way. our guy also said something about the droids putting a debuff on you when they fire at you, any can confirm this? i was too busy healing it.