Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    inb4 lock

And the same thing happens every WoW expansion too. People play, don't like it, quit. No big deal.
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Madloaf View Post
    Nobody will get anywhere with that idiotic attitude. Do you expect there to be something wrong with a brand new bike for example?
    No your idiotic thinking wont get you anywhere, since online vidoes games have been coming out none of them have been perfect upon launching, look at wow for example it wasnt perfect when it launched. Get over it games have bugs if you dont like it dont play them simple as that.

It just says that SwtoR will go F2P in a few Month because of loosing too many Players.
    SwtoR ist really bad at the Engame and lvl 50 Content. Leveling was just okay!

Idk but the great Community Guilds on my Server are loosing 1/3 Members since Release and it does not End.
    SwtoR was a great try from BioWare to go for MMORPG Genre but BioWare failed because its just an Singleplayer MMO.

watched a buddy of mine play it the other day. seemed kinda cool to me. of course he isnt level cap or done end game but seems relatively good. a few people leaving is to be expected. bugs do need to be addressed tho. thats what killed rift for me. 20% does seem high, but you never know it could get really good. best thing to do is be patient and see what happens and go from there.

I say this as a wow player who hasn't yet tried swtor and probably won't until the pre MoP lull properly sets in:

IT WAS RELEASED DURING A HOLIDAY, OF COURSE THERE'S LESS PEOPLE PLAYING AT THE MOMENT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Nobody will get anywhere with that idiotic attitude. Do you expect there to be something wrong with a brand new bike for example?
    a new automobile averages over 100 recalls at the 10 year mark.

100% of everything you buy has a defective counterpart somewhere. the more complicated something is the more bugs it will have. you have never bought anything that was perfect and you never will, it just isn't possible.

swtor hasn't give me any problems whatsoever. it looks great, plays great, loads great, etc

SOME people have issues with it, but those people aren't willing to help themselves and are more than likely the cause of their problem. when i fix someone's computer, mostly family, it's ALWAYS their fault and what i told them to do over the phone didn't fix anything.

they sat around and complained until i took care of it.

that's your average customer and that's a waste of time to worry about. good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiracle View Post
    inb4 lock

And the same thing happens every WoW expansion too. People play, don't like it, quit. No big deal.
    Agreed. Lock Please.

OP, true or not all this kinda thing does is draw out nutters.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokami View Post
    It just says that SwtoR will go F2P in a few Month because of loosing too many Players.
    SwtoR ist really bad at the Engame and lvl 50 Content.

Idk but the great Community Guilds on my Server are loosing 1/3 Members since Release and it does not End.
    SwtoR was a great try from BioWare to go for MMORPG but it seems to be failed because its just an Singleplayer MMO.
    Brand new game that just came out and you expect it to have end game like wow does? You're to stupid to even be a troll.

Thanks for a post telling us the holidays are over, very hard to obtain info

its a new mmo. and wow 2.0 it wont die. it will only get better. give them a chance to fix stuff. this isnt pong.

Deleted
    Are the bugs that bad then? I haven't heard a single thing about gamebreaking bugs in this game. So what if there are some scratches on your bike? Very flawed example. Also, the game gets patched automatically where a bike needs to be fixed manually.

And Wow lost more thant 2 million players last year. Your point being?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    watched a buddy of mine play it the other day. seemed kinda cool to me. of course he isnt level cap or done end game but seems relatively good. a few people leaving is to be expected. bugs do need to be addressed tho. thats what killed rift for me. 20% does seem high, but you never know it could get really good. best thing to do is be patient and see what happens and go from there.
    it's fun from level 1. that's the thing, there is no grindy feeling at all.

imo, right now it isn't any buggier than wow is right now at 7 years old.

most of the things people call bugs aren't bugs. they're problems with their setup, nvidia drivers are a huge issue right now for a lot of people, but most of that is fixed by downloading the BETA drivers while running swtor in compatibility mode for windows xp.

people think how capable their machine is reflect on their computer expertise. it's just like a car in that respect too, a guy with a ferrari rarely knows how to change his own oil but will talk a big game when he's away from his mechanic.

Deleted
    This will take a while to get locked none of the mods for this sub forum are on.. I just checked there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bleh. What is this, a fanboy war?

Omg, WoW is dying, TOR is bettar!

OMG, WoW is teh best, TOR will fail!

I still play WoW, and still enjoy the game. Haven't played TOR, but I would like to because I am a "Bioware fanboy" and a "Star Wars fanboy" and an "Old Republic fanboy" as I LOVED both KoTOR games.

Cripes... since when do video games have to be the digital equivalent of crips and bloods?
    I dropped the big bad, while he was still both big and bad. I have no title for it, no mount from it, no uber-gear to speak of.I also don't care.Because, at the end of the day, I killed him. And really, that's all I wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by sharam View Post
    Brand new game that just came out and you expect it to have end game like wow does? You're to stupid to even be a troll.
    I just dont accept an Game that "Engame" (includes all other thinks on lvl 50) is overall more bugged then World of Warcraft Beta in 2004.
    SwtoR was Releases 2011 and i dont like to become a Game that was 2004 released, sorry.
    Last edited by Nokami; 2012-01-12 at 05:32 PM.

Of course there is a drop off in activity. This game was released when people began their christmas holidays (i.e., have lots of spare time to play). People are back to work now so there will be drop off in activity.

Also, IP check and ban the poster.

If its the 20% of the people who fill the forums with garbage, then I don't see what the downside is.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gniral View Post
    From swtorarena.com/statistics, check WoW US forums for the link.
    Groundbreaking bugs, non-existent CM and poor endgame seem to have put the last nail in the coffin.
    Everyone not playing it goes: "I told you so!"