Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Nice! Although I really hate Rakghouls!

So many people in here so obsessed with bashing wow that they do not even mention TOR in there post. Hilarious :P I play both and see positives and negatives in both. Stop being so obsessed with wow that you must compare every single thing in this game to it. They are not the same game. Get over it.

Also you'd swear blind they aren't patching bugs based on all the trolls that seem to get about. We had a patch today for crying out loud, and theres more to come. Theyre looking into the responsiveness problem, the class issues (sith warrior/JK) and others, yet people still say theyre not fixing bugs, or are just name calling for the sake of it

And zombies? I do not want to play Star Wars: Dead Rising

Yay, new stuff already! Oh, wait, please fix whats wrong before dumping more broken content on us, please. Seriously they need to fix a lot of stuff instead of give out a new flashpoint. I dunno combat log might be nice, guild banks in 3 months really that long for something that should have just been there on release. How about letting the mod community help instead of hording the code so we get stuck with this trash UI. Level cap on professions instead of just nerfing them into the realm of useless. Maybe some crafting stuff that I can get better EVERYTHING from a badge vendor for doing quests. Warzone level brackets would be nice. Real high end graphic settings, my shadow look like NES graphics.

So far the game is fun if all you want to do is level characters and enjoy some story. I'm yet to be impressed with Flashpoints, I haven't had a chance to do Ops yet. Otherwise so far its about as buggy as AoC. I Enjoy the game but BioWare has got to step it up. Oh and those shitty patch notes that don't say anything. 8 years ago all this would have been totally acceptable but its 2011 and there have been a ton of MMOs and Blizzard to copy the good stuff from and BioWare is missing some of the obvious good stuff that should have been in the launch.

I still play both WoW and SWtOR, but for different reasons. WoW for raiding, SWtOR for leveling.

Excuse me if I wait until the content actually arrives before I pass judgment, pushing out content means nothing if it's all crap and the gameplay is still subpar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damntastic View Post
    wotlk champs wants to run through instances like fucking mario

Deleted
    Wow less than 1 post before the Blizzard hate began.......

Also, does anyone here even remember when bliz was pushing a content patch every month? Screw this waiting until March stunt Bioware is pulling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damntastic View Post
    wotlk champs wants to run through instances like fucking mario

Quote Originally Posted by ynkesfan2003 View Post
    Also, does anyone here even remember when bliz was pushing a content patch every month? Screw this waiting until March stunt Bioware is pulling.
    The release date is January 17th btw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard had it's first content patch for WoW out the door less than 30 days after release.

I would imagine that Bioware is sitting on quite a bit of finished or nearly finished content to release at a steady pace.

In 7 years let's see how often they are putting out new content.

Everyone needs to back up a little so they can see the larger picture and stop trying to say ZOMG Bioware >>>>>> Blizzard

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ighox View Post
    I'll still call them slow/stupid though because releasing more raid content when the already existing raid content is barely in a working condition is just slow/stupid.

Good we're getting a content patch already, I just hope it got higher standards than the current content at release.

Of course, they've made so many MMO's before that they obviously know!
    Well, I think they have multiple teams ... one on the bugs and one creating new stuff...

and yes, they've got people in the team who've already worked on WAR, DaoC and even UO ... but that doesn't mean anything if they have to work with a completly new game engine and network code, it'll just take some time to adopt the whole system to quadrazillions of computer specs.

A few things there that peaked my interest;

Event System (ala public quest from Warhammer) I loved these in Warhammer.
    Legacy System update, finally. Really looking forward to how much stuff they'll add to this system.
    "New Game Systems", interested to see what they'll be.

Sadly none of these are coming in 1.1, and since I'm not a fan of raids & PvP I'll probably wait for 1.2 before subbing for real.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rigoremortis View Post
    AoC came from an unheard of studio, EA is the RICHEST GAMING CORP. IN THE WORLD. they arent gonna fuck around, lol
    Nintendo is..

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    WoW promised me a WoTA raid...
    WoW promised me more bosses than ever for this expansion...
    WoW promised me multiple raids for every tier...
    You forgot they also promised an Abyssal Maw raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    The realization is setting in.
    @Ghostcrawler:Some advice: [My pet issue] is why there were sub losses is one of the weaker arguments players use. Players don't have that data.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    And zombies? I do not want to play Star Wars: Dead Rising
    It's actually humans infected with the Rakghoul disease before they become fully transformed.