Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Karthus, LeBlanc and Shaco imo. Since I play jungle 50%, Ap mid 25%, solo top 15% and 10% support I find these to be the most annoying. Graves and vayne can be a pain in the ass aswell but I useally play some tanky jungler and just lock them down in the late game. Skarner is great vs both of them.

Deleted
    Wu <3
    Never lsot a match with that guy ^^

Deleted
    Good Shaco, good Skarner, fed Trynd (yes yes, anyone whos fed can rape, but trynd is just...wow). Would say Gangplank, but hes my main, so hes fine :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CVTP View Post
    Wu <3
    Never lsot a match with that guy ^^
    Me neither! Except I only played him twice in a freeby rotation.

Yea I agree with the above: Tryndamere and Vayne are the most dangerous champs when fed. The platitude of "all champions are good when fed" is somewhat true. However, Trynd and Vayne become 5v1 gods when fed. And there is almost no real counter except CCing the hell out of them in a teamfight.

Anderson Silva, GSP, and Jose Aldo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Skarner cuz of the new jungle not because they fixed him.

Kennen, loses to nothing solo top and you cant be ganked so its really save

Rumble, ^

Vayne because 6 items vayne loses to fucking nothing
    N

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Terarus View Post
    Anderson Silva, GSP, and Jose Aldo!
    Would you guys please start noticing in what forums you are posting.
    Please, for the love of... I guess... Phreak?

10+ Year Old Account
    Skarner - his jungle is fast and he can walk into a lane and 2v1 and come out with half health.

Tryndamere - his ult is just broken. I also never get teams that know how to deal with him.

Shaco - I couldn't really think of another champ, but he can gank while by passing wards because of deceive. While you should have vision wards, they are rather expensive early game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Teemo, Leona, Ashe
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Vieke View Post
    Would you guys please start noticing in what forums you are posting.
    Please, for the love of... I guess... Phreak?
    I'm pretty sure he was joking.

leona is not op at all

Quote Originally Posted by Rheider Zeth View Post
    Karthus, LeBlanc and Shaco imo. Since I play jungle 50%, Ap mid 25%, solo top 15% and 10% support I find these to be the most annoying. Graves and vayne can be a pain in the ass aswell but I useally play some tanky jungler and just lock them down in the late game. Skarner is great vs both of them.
    this made me lol, Leblanc falls off late game... she isnt hard to counter if you're playing in my ELO 2k, Karthus is strong and shaco falls off late game as well. People only lose to Shaco because they don't know how to play against a Shaco. Skarner is broken, real broken.

LeBlanc early game, Kog late game, and something in-beween?
    New and shiny compppppp!

This one's a bit cliche but, Tryndamere. Fighting him is annoying as hell but thats not why I reeeally hate him. The worst part about him is how his ult allows him to do things he should be able to do like solo the turrets in your base and then kill your fountain all by himself and in an extremely timely manner. (if the conditions are right it can happen) He can go through walls...heal. Just seeing him during the loading screen ticks me off.

Vayne feels OP to me because she really outclasses just about very AD range in the game except for a few arguable champions. Some AD range champs feel completely useless compared to her.

Rammus as others have said. The taunt mainly. And his speed. Usually speed is something tanks lack...mobility is sacrificed for survivability. But not Rammus. He has it all!

Oh my god. Just ran Akali in a full AP build; Deathcap, Sorc shoes, Lich Bane, Mejia Soulstealer 20 stacks, Ryla Specter and Hextech Gun... 780+ AP... Triple-Quadra kills like WHOA.

poppy (she's my main and I've made people start banning her in draft ), corki (hardest hitting ad carry still... competed with by vayne and graves), karthus (4 archangels, deathcap, boots trollololololololol I hit r for pentas!)

I think I gave my options of my "weirdly" hated champs. I wouldn't choose to ban these 3 first as they're only OP in the right circumstances. My top 3 bans are: morg, rammus, viktor (really the new champ if he's grossly OP, viktor isn't that bad... but I've found him to be more annoying than trynd or some of the tankier champs just because he has a bubble and can aoe slow.) ya I'm pretty cliche ban wise. But my non banned choices are the above 3 and they have a right to be there (sometimes) just because when they're mastered I'd rather go against a rammus with 5 ad carries than a poppy or corki who really knows what they're doing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yazu777 View Post
    ahri, i never dodge her skill shots, shyvana - i assume she's a free kill and she still kills me, kennen, i see him, i die.
    Most Ahri's use their taunt before doing her other skillshots, and if the taunt hits, you can't dodge them, thats prolly why, if her taunt and ulti are on cooldown, she is a pretty easy kill