Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by wtfPanzerkin View Post
    Every girl I know who plays/played WoW is either belf or nelf and played either a hunter, holy pally, or priest. And I know...somewhere between 20 and 25 of them (hard to keep track sometimes).

Is this a definitive, positive statement? No not by any means. Just my experience. Same with black people. Every black person I know who plays/played WoW (roughly 10) has been either orc or tauren and either a warrior or DK. I think only 1 was a belf pally and he had an orc warrior alt. Again, nothing definitive, just odd coincidences.
    Most likely connected to personalities which are often concerned with certain values according to how their culture define them. In both cases females and a black person, as you put it, have certain stereotypes about them connected to the image of being a tough guy or the fact that most girls are quite feminine (shock-horror). Generally though people don't always pick their class based on this, especially not men. Females might and therefore go a little more for aestethics of elves, etc. But that is impossible to verify as anything more than sheer happenstance.
    There is common sense and ignorance. Choose one and accept the consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuffs View Post
    Not really. I mean sure it happens, but over the years I've played with women that don't base themselves around the whole "I have tits" thing.

A single loss will stand out stronger than 10 wins. Its not smart to base all women off of a individual that fucked you over.
    If you actually read what I posted youd know I wasn't saying all girls, just the majority of them.

It's nothing that's happened to me, it's just what I see almost daily in this game. A lot do it because they can, and some don't even know they are doing it (or play it off like they don't). There really is no need to white knight this, you must not be playing the same game if you think I'm wrong about that.

Some don't do this, a lot do, it's just the way it is.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

You ask them.
    ——————▲—————▲———
    ————————————————
    ———▼—————▼——————
    —Ⓐ—————Ⓐ————————

Quote Originally Posted by Theholypally View Post
    If you actually read what I posted youd know I wasn't saying all girls, just the majority of them.

It's nothing that's happened to me, it's just what I see almost daily in this game. A lot do it because they can, and some don't even know they are doing it (or play it off like they don't). There really is no need to white knight this, you must not be playing the same game if you think I'm wrong about that.

Some don't do this, a lot do, it's just the way it is.
    Eh, don't put too much blame on the females mate. Generally it is actually us guys trying to get their attention tbh. I'm man enough to admit that I was like that when I was younger, probably still am deep down inside. I just try to keep a leash on it when I play games.

10+ Year Old Account
    some girls i know that are gamers are usually quiet and dont call attention to the fact they are a girl

however, the other ones, the ones that DO call attention to the fact, are usually some of the most horrible ones you will ever come across, causing guild drama, excluding any female they know of they dont like, taking advantage of any guy they can and ultimately just being plain bitches if they know you know what they are doing and you dont like it

sorry, do i sound bitter?
    "Don't eat yellow snow."

Posted by Catastrophe
    Is it truly selfish of me to not want to help someone I don't know at absolutely no benefit to myself?
    Aika kultaa muistot = Time goldens all memories

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic69 View Post
    some girls i know that are gamers are usually quiet and dont call attention to the fact they are a girl

however, the other ones, the ones that DO call attention to the fact, are usually some of the most horrible ones you will ever come across, causing guild drama, excluding any female they know of they dont like, taking advantage of any guy they can and ultimately just being plain bitches if they know you know what they are doing and you dont like it

sorry, do i sound bitter?
    You sound like you had a very unfortunate cyberspace date, mate.

/yell Make me dinner women! and see who drops a campfire.

Not sure why this thread stayed open for as long as it did since it was fairly ridiculous in the first place. The sexism "jokes" really aren't necessary or wanted on this site.

Closed.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions