Thread: Girl Gamers!!

Girl Gamers!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUDEc...93FUAAAAAAADAA
    Really funny video I dug up about girl gamers.. exploits the stereotypes about girls, and done by a girl gamer.. but really funny!! check it out!

Don't waste your time - basically makes girls look like bimbos. I was actually expecting some realism and gameplay; things that girls tend to do in game etc.

her hair is cool, if I wasnt looking for a job id totally do that. >____>

Deleted
    If a guy did this it would totally be cussed out as the most sexist thing on the net.

Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou View Post
    If a guy did this it would totally be cussed out as the most sexist thing on the net.
    ^ It's sadly true.

10+ Year Old Account
    She isn't funny. /:

Dont pay attention to women it makes them stupid.
    Playing WoW doesnt make you a gamer rofl.
    Using the term 'Girl Gamer' or divulging that you are a Girl on the internet shows just how desperate you are for attention and how much of a reality check you need.

If i get banned for this post, admins seriously need a check on the differences between flaming and cold hard truth.
    Last edited by Strykie; 2012-01-17 at 01:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou View Post
    It's extremely upsetting how true this is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strykie View Post
    Dont pay attention to women it makes them stupid.
    Playing WoW doesnt make you a gamer rofl.
    Using the term 'Girl Gamer' or divulging that you are a Girl on the internet shows just how desperate you are for attention and how much of a reality check you need.

If i get banned for this post, admins seriously need a check on the differences between flaming and cold hard truth.
    Playing Video Games doesn't make you a GAMER? Care to explain what does?

I'm sorry, but I'm going to close this. As it's already been shown within the first 10 responses (and every other thread that's ever been about this topic on the site), people can't handle discussing female players without being rude, stereotypical, and out of line.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions