Thread: Sith Marauder

Sith Marauder

I was wondering what I should aim for on my Marauder after reading several guides on the class that I should aim for 110% accuracy rating as Annihilation spec, though I'm struggling to break much past 102.75% at the moment for ops while trying to gear up. I'm using practically all epic mods now from the dailies with accuracy on along with every other piece of gear I'm using has some on, so I'm not sure how to get that much of a large leap unless I get rid of my pvp weapons and step back some strength to my orange modded ones. is strength more important than accuracy gains to hit that soft cap?

Strength is and will always be your #1 priority. Never get rid of strength. You'll want to balance accuracy and power, more power is better because for every +4 of power that equals +1 of strength. Power is good!! However, if you can't hit with your white attacks that power is wasted. You'll find that until you start getting raid quality gear it will be some what of a struggle to get capped with accuracy. If you're between 102-105% now, you're OK and gear will help that as you do the HM and nightmare level raids.

I'm not sure on the pvp weapons but on my weapons I have purple mods of 51 in each slot and a +31 (think that's what it is) crystal and the power.