Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by skiff85 View Post
    i'm still half expecting blizzard to announce this was a gag :/
    Why ?

/10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how they got a proper martial arts master to base the animations off of.

I've always wanted to play as a class with martial arts... and I've always wanted to play as Pandaren. Lucky me.

What's next? Ethereal demon hunters? ... (please).

calling it now, guardian spec druids and brewmaster monks get an agility stave for the first tiers legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    calling it now, guardian spec druids and brewmaster monks get an agility stave for the first tiers legendary.
    No.. Making them more OP tanks than the others ? Why do you think blizzard havent made a tank specific legendary already.

Can't wait to try the Monk. Interested to see how the healing plays out with the DPS mechanic built in. I still don't get why people think of Pandaren as a joke race either, it is no different than any other race in the game.

Brewmaster = my dream since WC3 day comes true. I bring Pandamonium!.

Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    Can't wait to try the Monk. Interested to see how the healing plays out with the DPS mechanic built in. I still don't get why people think of Pandaren as a joke race either, it is no different than any other race in the game.
    With WoW starting to decline for various reasons, I think people were hoping for something a little more bad ass. You know something that made you go holy shit that's pretty damn cool. Something to grab everyone's attention at least in that aspect. Why? Because with the decline it was sorely needed. JMO. With all the armor you probably won't even be able to tell it's a panda though. lol. I will say that I remember specifically people talking about pandas as far back as BC on forums and such. Back then people thought it was awesome and wanted them asap. But now, a lot of people don't like it? Makes you wonder.

Lame xpacs are lame... pandas? Cmon Lich King had the best story and BC had the best gameplay for its content
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Deleted
    just hope they let us have more than 10 chars per realm , or else i'll have to delete one of my alts. I'd probably roll a human monk tho , i dont like the idea of pandas much. Saying that its not putting me off the expac.

omg my warrior and warlock are going to look totally ridiculous in asian themed gear

I guess this xp will fix the tank problem lolz. First month there will be like over 9mil brewmaster pandas it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    General
    • No auto attack! Devs want you to have this street fighter feel where you punch a lot.
    Wasn't Blizzard showing signs of having second thoughts on the lack of auto-attack for monks? I seem to remember a blue post saying that now that they think of it a little closer, it's not a mechanic that would still be fun and engaging.

Quote Originally Posted by DenniZ View Post
    omg my warrior and warlock are going to look totally ridiculous in asian themed gear
    Then transmog to older gear 0:

10+ Year Old Account
    Isnt a Healer wich deals DPS and tops up the Party a bit OP? Sounds like a buffed to maximum Shadowpriest to me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    Isnt a Healer wich deals DPS and tops up the Party a bit OP? Sounds like a buffed to maximum Shadowpriest to me.
    More like attonement priest, healing while doing low dps.

Anyways, I´d probably play a monk as a healer/tank or healer/dps as I really like healing.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Why, yes man, it was all a joke, because blizzard loves to troll their players and lie to their face just to see how they react, and so they spent millions of dollars renting the convention center where Blizzcon took place, only to spend 2 days spreading lie upon lie to the players for the kick of it because they are that mean.

They also spent months and months designing a chinese-like continent, and a panda-like race as well as a martial-arts class that they have absolutely no plans of adding because developing and texturing useless crap is a hobby at blizzard HQ, they simply have WAY too much time on their hands so they pour time, money, and resources to develop tons of races, places, music, new class and lore that will never actually make it to the game.

ya know, as a joke, because jokes are funny, and the feeling of trolling a client makes it all worth it.

/sarcasm

I swear, the sheer stupidity of some people can reach truly ludicrous levels.

what's next? you're gonna say that "there is a law in china that forbids violence against pandas" too?

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Quote Originally Posted by Thudin View Post
    I was hoping that the DPS spec will be using staves... so we could have a legendary...

Already qq for a legendary for a class that's not even in the game yet. Jeez...

Do me a favor and don't correct my spelling/grammar. I browse this site with a cell phone. Try harder next time to be an ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you crazy?!

I was so disappointed in 04 when WoW started up with no Pandaran race/class.

Quote Originally Posted by raist474 View Post
    Are you crazy?!

I was so disappointed in 04 when WoW started up with no Pandaran race/class.
    That's your opinion, and that is his. Not all of us wanted pandas in the game. I in fact didn't want a new class in the game because it will further imbalance things.

Do me a favor and don't correct my spelling/grammar. I browse this site with a cell phone. Try harder next time to be an ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    We got spacecows, werewolfs, dwarfs, big bulls, elfs, i think panda's fit in that mix