Thread: G4-B3 boom!!

G4-B3 boom!!

http://imageshack.us/f/80/jfge463e4.jpg/

Requiem on Darth Sion gets G4-B3 down..

Next boss..

This is an exciting fight of cluster and fuck... (well be posting picks soon)

15+ Year Old Account
    congrats but imo wasn't a world first so whats the point of this?

Well excuse me for posting on your forum and not being world first... I swear to f'ing christ you people bitch about everything..

No swearing necessary, please keep it civil. ~Rag
    Last edited by Ragnarocket; 2012-01-22 at 05:01 AM.

Let me dig out my microscope so that I may view the image.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellrae View Post
    Well excuse me for posting on your forum and not being world first... I swear to f'ing christ you people bitch about everything..
    He's not bitching. I'm pretty curious why you're bother posting this as well.

Don't be disheartened. This website is not a very good online community anymore. Congrats on your guild's boss kill. I would stay with the SWTOR forums from now on, or find another fan site to post on.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellrae View Post
    Guy said congrats and you took it offensively?

Honestly I also don't see a point of posting every boss kill on these forums. Imagine we would all post our kills here this would turn into spam mode. Also your attitude is not one of the nicest.
    WoW, Season 2 Gladiator Rogue (Djprada). #1 3v3 RPM, Vindication BG, Old School Arena rating 2450 and 2v2 R/L 2400, Server Laughing Skull
    Swtor, Battle Master, Sith Assassin Dice, 690 Experise, Server Dearth Wind Corridor

Lvl50 - Assassin PvP Video http://youtu.be/To-k7ZaZGmA

Congratulations, however I must sadly agree that not all boss kills should be posted =)
    Bleh

Quote Originally Posted by Littleshashi View Post
    Don't be disheartened. This website is not a very good online community anymore. Congrats on your guild's boss kill. I would stay with the SWTOR forums from now on, or find another fan site to post on.
    If everyone posted their every boss kill on this forum this forum wouldn't be a very good online community anymore.
    Who wants to read through 1000 kill-posts about the same boss, pointless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations on your kill! However, we can't have someone make a forum post every time they kill a boss. All you'd ever see would be "X Down" or "Y Downed". Please use the forums for constructive posting. If you want to talk about specific bosses and see how many people have downed him, with what strategy, and what-say-you...there's no issues there. Just don't fill the boards with boss kills.

Closing!
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”