H Zonozz or H Yorsahj after Hagara? WoL link included

Hey guys! Our 25m guild just downed H Hagara (and previously Morchok) this week. Trying to figure out if we should go for H Zonozz or H Yorsahj. Here is our kill if that helps decide anything. The one feral is a friend in the guild filling a spot and would otherwise be a arms War or aff Lock. The blood DK is an alt of our shadowpriest who came in to laugh at Focused Assault for us.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r.../?s=677&e=1153

Yor'sahj IMO...you're the first guild i've heard of that did Hagara 2nd, grats! Everyone I know did Morchok, Yors'ahj then either zon'ozz and/or Ultraxion before Hagara

EDIT: I apparently skipped over the "25M" part of the OP, my recommendation was based on 10M. If DS is like the other raids this expansion then 10 and 25 difficulties are vastly different, so I have no idea for 25M.
    Last edited by Youvegotfail; 2012-01-19 at 10:01 PM.

My guild did Hag's 2nd as well, we're working on Warlod Zon'ozz this week and had several single digit wipes

Our best by far was 2%.

I'd suggest Warlord if you are capable of organizing small individual groups of people for the black phase, oh and sorting out how best to go about bouncing the ping-pong correctly!

EDIT: We are 7 healing it.
    Last edited by Fliponovic; 2012-01-19 at 09:59 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Youvegotfail View Post
    Yor'sahj IMO...you're the first guild i've heard of that did Hagara 2nd, grats! Everyone I know did Morchok, Yors'ahj then either zon'ozz and/or Ultraxion before Hagara

EDIT: I apparently skipped over the "25M" part of the OP, my recommendation was based on 10M. If DS is like the other raids this expansion then 10 and 25 difficulties are vastly different, so I have no idea for 25M.
    Apparently Hagara is supposed to be a big joke on 25 man, not even near the difficulty of 10 man. I'd suggest yor'sahj heroic as your next one.