Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Why are 5-6 year olds so F-ing funny to observe xD

I am studying to be a teacher, part of that is helping an actual teacher to learn the basics and stuff.

So I go to a elementary school 2 days a week and help out all day etc.

I work with 5-6 year olds and honestly they crack me up a LOT.

Example, this one 5 year old from another class hit a kid from my class on the head with a toy truck, and I was like: Omg, are you hurt? (because usually the reaction is crying etc) and he was like: ......*pokerface* no...

They can't walk completely straight yet (balance and such not fully developed) which is funny to watch.

And sometimes they are just plain rude etc (honesty you know :P)

They hit each other for the most stupid reasons, but when one of them starts crying the rest is like: :/............:/

they're not yours. its funny to watch a kid run around and bang its head on the table until you realize thats your son that you have to rush to the hospital.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    The evidence for leprechauns is immense - do you know how many socks dissappear on the world scale... This means that the chance of leprechauns exists is the same as them not existing - therefore you cannot deny their existence

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Providence View Post
    they're not yours. its funny to watch a kid run around and bang its head on the table until you realize thats your son that you have to rush to the hospital.
    No kid bangs his head on the table. o.0

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Providence View Post
    its funny to watch a kid run around and bang its head on the table
    what the hell man?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

5 year olds hitting each other over their heads and can't balance or walk straight, is this a special ed class?? I have a 2 and a 3 year old... definitely coordinated enough. but yes the attitude and reaction they make when they get embarassed can be quite interesting to watch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Agetro View Post
    5 year olds hitting each other over their heads and can't balance or walk straight, is this a special ed class?? I have a 2 and a 3 year old... definitely coordinated enough. but yes the attitude and reaction they make when they get embarassed can be quite interesting to watch.
    They can walk, but not perfect you know, because their bodies are still out of proportion. (big ass heads etc)

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    what the hell man?
    oh please, i'm not the only one who finds that hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    The evidence for leprechauns is immense - do you know how many socks dissappear on the world scale... This means that the chance of leprechauns exists is the same as them not existing - therefore you cannot deny their existence

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    They can walk, but not perfect you know, because their bodies are still out of proportion. (big ass heads etc)
    Those sound more like oompa loompas than children to me.

Urg I teach kids 5-8 karate, Totally, Not, Fun in a school enviroment where their allowed to play and mess around I guess that would be fine, but my own exp? Naaah
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Those sound more like oompa loompas than children to me.
    -.- You know what I mean, they just can't walk perfectly yet. Motor skills then :/

I find them annoying =/

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kids say the most hilarious shit sometimes. I don't know how many times my son has said something so random at the dinner table that makes me and my husband burst out laughing. They're awesome.

0/ *sadface*

Deleted
    Lets eat them.

I used to work at a Kumon and I agree kids around those age are absolutely hilarious. You'll hear some of the most original non-vulgar yet insulting one-liners come out of their mouths.

That said, once they're 11+ they just become really freakin' annoying
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    I find them annoying =/
    This, I wish you could just adopt a 20+ year old who has a diploma and a job already!

I did.....in school.

Swinging on my chair. OH SHIT. Head cracked open.

I found the 8-10 age group to be the best when I worked at camp. Old enough you didn't fully need to babysit them but don't have any attitude of a teenager yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to watch 3-5 year olds at a preschool. There was this one little kid at recess who opened a fresh tube of tennis balls and was walking around with them. After a while he decides to throw them across the playground and they are quickly picked up by three other kids. He starts crying and having a nervous breakdown and eventually the other kids give him back the balls. He immediately stops crying and then hands the balls right back to the kids who returned them to him. One of them was this little girl who looks at me and says "That was so dumb..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

10+ Year Old Account
    I just lol'ed, reading this thread, and it's comments.
    "I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints." --Billy Joel

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” --John Lennon