Smile A very good mmorpg

Hello,

I'm a wow player since the game released and I still enjoy playing with me friends and guild. I also enjoy web based game that I can play for example at work.

Recently I discovered a very cool one. It's called "Curse of Backdraft" (a name that doesn't fit at all with the game experience) and is developped by a very little group of fan of mmos. What shocked me at first was all the game system that look very "wowish": In a simple web-based, they manage to create classes, with castable spells, even buffs! And wierd enough it's really interesting, the alchemy works.

The creators seems to be very reactive on bugs and listen to players ideas. It's allways a good feeling. The bad point is that there aren't many players yet, probably because the game is still a beta test. Anyway, it's possible to create accounts, so I wanted to share this finding and maybe this project can get a bit of help from mmo-champion community.

There is one warning. The game is very hard, but there is a well done little chat integrated to the game with a cool community willing to answer newbies questions. When I understood how to explore and resurect, I pasted the hardest part.

Maybe Boubouille can post this project on first page?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mygleen View Post
    Hello,

I'm a wow player since the game released and I still enjoy playing with me friends and guild. I also enjoy web based game that I can play for example at work.

Recently I discovered a very cool one. It's called "Curse of Backdraft" (a name that doesn't fit at all with the game experience) and is developped by a very little group of fan of mmos. What shocked me at first was all the game system that look very "wowish": In a simple web-based, they manage to create classes, with castable spells, even buffs! And wierd enough it's really interesting, the alchemy works.

The creators seems to be very reactive on bugs and listen to players ideas. It's allways a good feeling. The bad point is that there aren't many players yet, probably because the game is still a beta test. Anyway, it's possible to create accounts, so I wanted to share this finding and maybe this project can get a bit of help from mmo-champion community.

There is one warning. The game is very hard, but there is a well done little chat integrated to the game with a cool community willing to answer newbies questions. When I understood how to explore and resurect, I pasted the hardest part.

A link to the site would be helpful =)

Edit: I realized I was being a lazy ass and here's the link: http://curseofbackdraft.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Mygleen View Post
    Sure! Why not?

Lets just go ahead and plaster the front page with all kinds of alpha-stage browser games because random people asked for it!

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    This smells like advertising.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Sure! Why not?

Lets just go ahead and plaster the front page with all kinds of alpha-stage browser games because random people asked for it!
    I didn't mean it that way! I'm presenting this game as I found it very cool and maybe some of you search this kind of game too. It doesn't mater for first page, that was me with too much excitation.