Thread: bear stats help

bear stats help

Hey guys, our guild currently just downed madness on 10m normal and will be starting heroics next week. I'm currently ilvl 392 with 3/5 pieces of teir as a bear tank, armory Geminope on Kel'Thuzad if you like. I currently have 8% hit and 26 expertise which is soft cap for expertise, as well as 5k agility 38% dodge and 50k armor, this is non-buffed. last night i was talking to our guild about stats and they were telling me to drop my hit percent drastically. I'm currently having no problems tanking the content, but before we started heroics i wanted to know if my stats are correct. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    don't reforge to Hit or Exp, Hit doesn't help you avoid damage at all, everything should be dodge
    reforge out of Haste first, then Hit
    as long as you don't go over 26 Exp it's comparable to Crit and somewhat decent, but dodge is way better
    your yellow gem should be Agility+Dodge

It's hard to see if your stats are correct without seeing your entire gear set and your reforges, but generally as long as you are using the priority:

dodge > mastery > exp (to 781) >= crit > hit (to 961) >= exp (to 1682) > haste

you are doing correct.

"If you need to add '10char' to be able to post, don't bother posting at all."

If you are the main MT of your raid, then ya, those stats that are reforged to hit or expertise should go to dodge instead.
    Ring should use Polished gem instead of pure dodge gem.
    Everything else is fine, but I'd personally drop Brutal Impact for King of the Jungle. There's nothing in DS to interrupt except a couple of easy trash.

Austere Shadowspirit Diamond requires 2 yellow gems, that armory link only has 1. Should probably fix that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Braindwen View Post
    Austere Shadowspirit Diamond requires 2 yellow gems, that armory link only has 1. Should probably fix that as well.
    I see 2 yellow's I see a polished ember topaz on belt and on ring