Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    This is why I still live in the 90's. Some people call this music? I call it noise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Movies are getting worse & worse & now even music, rebecca, justin b33ber & songs like this... I wonder whats it gonna be in 10 years

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    I'm in tears. What the fuck is that car alarm going off in the background the entire time?
    I second this^! rofl!

what is this i dont even...

Quote Originally Posted by nioruph View Post
    I wish creators of these songs took a bullet to the brain.
    Why stop at the creators.

I flagged this video as inappropriate.
    Friday is much better than this.
    Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind

Come on everyone.

You are being "culturally enriched" by Africans!

Deleted
    I like it, it was designed to get attention and it worked. Funny thing is I'd rather listen to this than any crap emo metal.

But it's easier to follow the crowd, than to set yourself apart, right?
    Last edited by mmocbd02567a48; 2012-01-22 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    I am really sad about the current state of music in our time... just sad really...
    So true. I spent the the first minute of the song trying to figure out what she was talking about. I couldn't so I closed it

15+ Year Old Account
    Garbage is an understatement. At least Friday's music was passable, this is just horrendous..

Quote Originally Posted by Bog View Post
    what music?thing u hear while she almost dances naked in her videos,and that song super bass ahh god how i hate it...if she only cared 1% for music ..but its all about show ur ass and yeh let people buy crap
    Well, I do like to keep an open-mind, but you are right.

It's like my friends who listen to this... what's it called? Dubstep? Electronica? I forget, but anyway. They listen to those all the time and seem to think it's "cool", but all I can hear is incredibly repetitive and annoying sounds. And all the songs are very similar.

Now that I think about it, someone talked about "old" Dubstep once and that seemed okay enough. But music today... Yeah, it saddens me. You have to dig deep to find good music these days.

At least music before used to be listened to because it was pleasing for your ears and your mind. Music today is apparently supposed to be "cool" and "hip".

Deleted
    Yes, i do agree that she is a stupid hoe

Deleted
    Friday is so much worse, this isn't even in the same league.

SOPA can take that one.

You know at first glance I thought she was a transvestite so I didn't want to say anything mean and offend the gay community.
    However once I found out she is supposedly a women I wanted to punch of her in the face even more.

Oh look a 30 second advert before. *closes video*

Why did i go watch super bass after that??? Lol
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Deleted
    The only reason this type of garbage "music" gets known is because people give attention to it.
    Just ignore the damn crap.

Same with the Bieber-shit, everyone knows he is a Eunuch trying to imitate the breeding-sound of a swampfrog. Yet people feel the need to write witty comments about it on every freaking youtube page. If you don't want this kind of garbage to get known, then stop giving attention to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Greendog View Post
    This is why I still live in the 90's. Some people call this music? I call it noise.
    Yes and this is the only music in these days . Listening to horrible music and then saying all of it is like that isn't that smart ..

OT : Believe me the people liking are trolls ..