Thread: Restoration Bug

Deleted

Restoration Bug

During enrolling my druid I have encountered an issue that doesn't seem to be resolved by anyone, i'm sure all you restoration druids out there have heard about the Tranquility bug whilst in Tree form (Un-Glyphed). The main reason of my posting this is to get more players to realize this issue and post to GM's explaining the annoying issue so we can resolve it. The issue is when we cast tranquility whilst in Tree form the animation from the spell is minute and can only be seen around the casters' feet, this has become an issue in raiding as the main healer is telling me to use it when we are stacked up and he doesn't know if i've cast it or not.

Contact a GM, or if you have a resolution to my issue please share it,

Thank you,
    Mammy.

While I agree this is an irritating bug (did not know about it previously but have seen it occur on my resto) I don't think it is really a huge deal. In almost every fight players are stacked close enough when it is used to not warrant needing to see the animation. That being said, if your RL calls for it then he should expect it's been cast. I RL my 10 man and I know when I say use tranq my second resto druid does it. Him needing to see the animation to know it's been cast seems silly to me personally.

If it is that much trouble just say on vent (you do use vent right?) casting tranq, tranq finished.

EDIT: If you don't use vent you can macro tranq as well. Believe it'd be:
    /raid USING TRANQUILITY!!!!
    /cast tranquility

Or your raid leader can get ora3 to track all the raid cooldowns and battle rezzes, thus not having to ask at all.