Poll: What was your favourite raid instance?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I love Ulduar so much, I run it every chance I get. The fights are still fun, the environment is beautiful, as is all of the gear. I can't wait to run my monk through there several times to get some cool leather. Zul'Aman was my favorite raid in TBC, due to it feeling like some weird Jurassic Park with voodoo worshiping natives instead of dinosaurs.

15+ Year Old Account
    In Classic I only did MC once, had a pretty awesome feeling, but I didn't know what I was doing. In TBC, I raided for the first time. Black Temple is such a nice raid where I have good memories from, as are the other raids in TBC.

I missed Ulduar/ToC as I was on a WoW break then, so I cannot say much about Ulduar. I did ToC altruns and didn't really like it that much. ICC looked pretty neat, but hadn't that awesome feeling and Naxx was terrible Imo.

Untill Firelands I had only played 2 months and I didn't raid, so can't tell much about those instances. DS is ok'ish, it doesn't have the epic feeling it could have had.

I guess it would be a draw between Black Temple and Karazhan for me, but I picked Kara as it was my first serious raid.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

I chose T11 Because it was the first time I raided properly.

I run many of the dungeons listed and I wish I was around in that era. Ulduar is just such an awesome raid, I hope to see another one like it in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kara Vs. Ulduar, DEATHMATCH!

GO!

Kara<34LIFE

Last edited by Primernova; 2012-02-03 at 10:11 AM.

Deleted
    Been playing since early TBC i like most people voted uld but what I will say is t11 and t12 we're some of the best raids I've seen since uld and really some of the best raids in wow. Dragon soul is piss poor by comparison.

Molten Core / Blackwing Lair

It's when I started raiding and I will never forget putting in 6 hours a night just to get through half of it with 39 other people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorno View Post
    Kinda disappointed you didn't separate Naxx 40 and (lol)Naxx from wotlk.

I guess since Naxx 40 isn't an option I'll have to go with my runner up choice of Black Temple.
    Aye, that was a tough call. Essentially, I decided to make sure it was a consideration in the final write-up rather than its own option because very little could really be said about its "quality"; it was destined to receive a low number of votes due to the low number of people that managed to do it, meaning it could have looked worse than it was.

Deleted
    AQ40 by far - best memories

Deleted
    I only started raiding during ICC, and I really loved Blackwing Descent. I might be the only one, I found Atramedes hc and Toxitron hc the most fun fights ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayla View Post
    I only started raiding during ICC, and I really loved Blackwing Descent. I might be the only one, I found Atramedes hc and Toxitron hc the most fun fights ever.
    I thought Atramedes was a really cool mechanic. The problem was he didn't really "feel" blind, if you know what I mean; a different animation for his swings might have made that different.

Hands down Ulduar and Kara nothing can compare imo

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why would you group Firelands and Dragonsoul together?

Two different tiers, two different raids.

ICC, Tier 11 being a close second.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glok View Post
    Why would you group Firelands and Dragonsoul together?

Two different tiers, two different raids.
    I'm sorry for how short this sounds, but I've already answered this question (and many like it) multiple times.

10+ Year Old Account

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Thylacine View Post
    I'm sorry for how short this sounds, but I've already answered this question (and many like it) multiple times.
    I think this has just about served its purpose, I'll update my analysis later today - thanks to everyone who took part.

Ulduar by far,love that place..was huge,the atmosphere,music and design was all beautiful.I also like revamped naxx for some reason,mostly nostalgia cause I had alot of good times with my old guild in there.

Deleted
    ulduar is by faaar the best raid instance ever created

Black temp, by far my favorite raid(yes I killed illidan pre-wrath, and pre-patch)
    After that kara

Deleted
    I want to have back the Zul-Gurub raid with the chance for a Tiger mount. :-(