Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Every time I see someone write "LFR is to see content only" or "If you aren't Raiding why do you want Look for RAID items" I want to beat said person to death with a foam San Francisco 49ers foam Pointer finger.

And when you look at these guys gear that must obviously have BIS in every slot they have 0 regular Morchok kills, and the usual answer is "this is an alt, I am 8/8 heroic on my main."

To be quite honest, I would trade the persons life that is rolling against me for the item if they already have it. The community made me like this, the wow community I should say. If surrounded by undesirables you will eventually be an undiserable.

Deleted
    well no. the point of gear is to make you better at raiding or pvp. the fact that he doesn't raid ( i don't know about pvp ) seems like a lot of anger for no reason. like i said it seems like the only thing he needs the sword for is to wonder around orgy with his shiny new sword -.-. also i never said i was 8/8hc im actually only 1/8hc but i dont cry when i dont win loot

Quote Originally Posted by Falsecaster View Post
    well no. the point of gear is to make you better at raiding or pvp. the fact that he doesn't raid ( i don't know about pvp ) seems like a lot of anger for no reason. like i said it seems like the only thing he needs the sword for is to wonder around orgy with his shiny new sword -.-. also i never said i was 8/8hc im actually only 1/8hc but i dont cry when i dont win loot
    You should listen to him, his toon has orange pixels.

Quote Originally Posted by Falsecaster View Post
    Idk about you guys, but with me it usual the principal of it, not the actual gear. The fact that knowing most people out there are cocks really bothers me, and what bothers me more, is that I can't do a damn thing about it and no one cares.

Looking for Raid....how is that not raiding? Is it because your normal raid is more important than his regular raid? Maybe he is an investment banker and doesn't want to spend the time venting up and listening to some tools orders.

The people that say "Why do u care if you don't raid" are just simply dicks.

Deleted
    I honestly don't class LFR as raiding. It's the biggest joke ever it's so easy that you can ignore all mechanics of the fight. Take ultraxion for example, the hour of twilight kills u instantly on normal or hc but on LFR u just stand their like an idiot and soak it. and itsn ot just that fight its every single fight in DS. so yes LFR is not raiding and the loot u get is worthless if your not putting it towards normal or heroic runs ( unless you are using the item for pvp reasons ).
    But thats just my opinion.

Same boat as you OP, sort of. After 5-6 kills for weapon for my alt still no luck, witch is fair. But then Im 2nd roller last week, after very horrible long LFR raid, where we wiped 3 long tries on DW, just to have it ninja'd by a leeching DPS that joins on last try. He was AFKing on some platform hole kill, ofc died...

If a holy paladin out rolled you for gurth and won the roll, you would have to have 2 druid tanks, no arms warriors, no fury warriors, no frost DKs, no unholy dks, no ret paladins, no blood DKs, no prot paladins, as they all get +roll bonus on the sword, and you would have to be in LFR as a healer as well since, if you were queued as either DPS or tank, (and are not a druid) you would get a roll bonus on the sword.

It would be your greed roll vs. his greed roll.

If a holy paladin got a roll bonus on the sword he would have to have queued as DPS but went holy and healed.

Somehow I seriously doubt that the WOW gods would put together a run that had no plate tanks and not a single plate DPS

I've had runs with no agility leather DPS, since there is less of them compared to plate, but never a run with no plate whatsoever.
    Last edited by Cernunnos; 2012-01-31 at 08:26 AM.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

If you care this much about gear, join a real DS group instead of depending on LFR.

If you only play LFR and can't commit to a regular DS (even for 1 night a week), then there is no reason to be in a rush to get gear, LFR is your endgame and the sooner you get everything, the sooner you will be completely bored.

You seem like a bit of a jackass anyway, so you dont deserve it.

inc banhammer

Deleted
    The fact that so many threads are created over the junk that company gives in a dumped down raid to keep you subbed shows the games downfall.

Nobody of you is complaining about the loot pinnata, the fact that you re all there to spent some 5 minutes to get to roll over epix.

In fact that is why you re there, not to see the content, you re there for that magic moment you get to roll for the sponfed loot.

And since it is the only thing that keeps you playing don't expect that the company will give it away so easy...

Keep rolling people, and keep posting whiney threads about the lootz you diserve.

You all do realise he stopped posting on page 2?
    Very much doubt he would be checking this thread now seems as he has been bashed to fuck.
    Although threads like this always give me a laugh or 2 when people rage about something in game and log out straight away to make a thread about it haha.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Okay so last straw. Are you going to quit?

Nobody should care bout lfr loot, do normals.

LFR = Lottery
    Normals = gearing up.

I guess I'm just not understanding how you lost twice to a healer, if they were in there flagged as a healer Role, they wouldn't have gotten a roll bonus. So...sorry? On a related note my dk and ret both have the weapon now, lucky RNG is lucky. Next time bring a few friends that can need on it with you, increase your odds or don't cry about losing it. Go out and get some sun, might save you an xbox controller or two.
    "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

-The Doctor, Voyage of the Damned